Thread: goblin racial

goblin racial

ppl are saying that goblin racial is OP and i do agree but you're missing the point .Majority will roll worgen and goblins OP racial will balance the ratio. Blizzard wants both races to be equally desirable.

it's just my opinion and i wanted to share

I dont get what the fuzz is all about. Yea I guess its overpowered in some way. but hell sooner or later its gonna balance out again.

i dont think the rocket jump is anymore powerful then the BE aoe silence.

the most OP thing you an do with it is

land without taking damage (other classes get this ability in the form of other spells, not really OP since it doesnt affect gameplay in a real meaningful way) and the ability to fakeout other players who follow you off a ledge and then you rocketjump back onto the ledge.

that is literally the most OP thing i can think of that it can do, and its not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AedanWolfe View Post
    i dont think the rocket jump is anymore powerful then the BE aoe silence.

the most OP thing you an do with it is

land without taking damage (other classes get this ability in the form of other spells, not really OP since it doesnt affect gameplay in a real meaningful way) and the ability to fakeout other players who follow you off a ledge and then you rocketjump back onto the ledge.

that is literally the most OP thing i can think of that it can do, and its not that bad.
    I'm not a rocket surgeon or even a brain scientist, but if I'm not mistaken, the OP is referring to the goblin racial Time is Money, 1% increased casting and attack speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    I'm not a rocket surgeon or even a brain scientist, but if I'm not mistaken, the OP is referring to the goblin racial Time is Money, 1% increased casting and attack speed.
    really? well, i guess it could be, its good, but didnt seem that good.

edit: for example, for a rogue, orc is still better then goblin, but goblin is second. so...i dunno, if its not better then a vanilla race i dont see it as too op

The amount of people playing the class does not balance if a racial is OP or not. That's like saying pre bc, well rogues aren't op. Just because they can CC you for a few minutes and kill you with a 2.0 dps dagger. And only 5% of people play them so the game was balanced.

OMG 1% cast/attack speed increas thats SOOOOOOOOO op the 1% dammage buff worgens get is NOTHING in comparison.
    /end fail insult scarcasum rage thingy

but realy none of it is op the roket will rarly be used other than for the lols the bank access is nice but not gona change much considering org has 5 AHs and Banks (not shure on SW) itll be helpfull if you farm mats or need to swap gear for some RPing and the 1% hast is not that much realy its about as op as the worgen and dreni 1% stat bonuss.
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentreenay View Post
    OMG 1% cast/attack speed increas thats SOOOOOOOOO op the 1% dammage buff worgens get is NOTHING in comparison.
    /end fail insult scarcasum rage thingy

but realy none of it is op the roket will rarly be used other than for the lols the bank access is nice but not gona change much considering org has 5 AHs and Banks (not shure on SW) itll be helpfull if you farm mats or need to swap gear for some RPing and the 1% hast is not that much realy its about as op as the worgen and dreni 1% stat bonuss.
    Both improves speed in some way (worgen/gobbo).

Worgen gain 1% crit. PREPARE YOUR RANT! damn it.
    This is quite OP in comparison Trolls gain 1% crit also, BUT just for ranged attacks WITH A BOW.

I hope they will revamp the race traits with the first content patch, because: New races with very good traits (nearly op if you ask me) will pull alot of players to this new races. It definitive will.
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

In the end this game will have only worgens/goblins running around :/

If you're talking about that goddamn rocket jump, piss off. I'm sick to death of seeing people who don't know jack shit talk about that worthless racial. If you were in the beta or have watched any up-to-date clips of it in action you should know damn well that it is completely shit.

(If you aren't talking about the jump, I apologize, and retract my rant. However, I don't think that 1% haste is much better than 1% crit, either.)

10+ Year Old Account
    eh, the bank racial for goblins does seem like overkill, mostly cause i would take engineering as a goblin and get jeeves

Deleted
    warcraftmovies. com/movieview.php?id=166937
    0:25, jumping back on a platform with racial, pretty OP I must say.

You're retarded if you don't think the ratio of goblin to worgen wont be close. You clearly haven't read anything about player's opinions.

with that kind of thinking, I'll expect that gnomes get a huge boost in racials as well. after all, the OP racials will balance the ratio.

It will all eventually even out anyway. Dont know why people are fussing over it, the expansion hasnt even gone live yet. Wait a few more days before you make a decision if it is that OP or not.

.|[Yes, I make signatures]|.