Thread: Soulfire addon

Soulfire addon

I was wondering if anyone knew any good addons for tracking the soulfire haste buff. Id like to have an icon next to my casting bar instead of using the blizzard one.

Deleted
    PowerAuras.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkon View Post
    PowerAuras.
    When used correctly this is the most powerful add on to exist. I suggest getting it and reading some tutorials. It literally does almost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    When used correctly this is the most powerful add on to exist. I suggest getting it and reading some tutorials. It literally does almost everything.
    What he said. You can set it to track ANY kind of buff/debuff you get. Trinkets, tier procs, class buffs etc

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if others have considered this but it is probably worthwhile with Power auras while your at it to make one for Bloodlust and one for Power infusion(assuming your lucky enough to have a disc priest whos willing to give you it from time to time) as these buffs do not stack with ISF.

ISF
    Code:
    Version:4.4; b:0.0196; g:0; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire; texture:75; alpha:1; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; size:0.5; y:60; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.b:0.0588; timer.g:0; timer.h:2.7; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:62; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true
    PI
    Code:
    Version:4.4; b:0; g:0.8941; icon:Spell_Holy_PowerInfusion; buffname:Power Infusion; texture:75; alpha:1; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; spec1:false; size:0.5; y:60; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.b:0; timer.g:0.8941; timer.h:2.7; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:62; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true
    Bloodlust
    Code:
    Version:4.4; g:0; icon:Spell_Nature_BloodLust; buffname:Bloodlust; r:0.0235; texture:75; alpha:1; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; spec1:false; size:0.5; y:60; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.g:0.1373; timer.h:2.7; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:62; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true
    They're all just the same thing in different colours, as in ISF = Red, Bloodlust = Blue and PI = Yellow.
    When I'm sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

Another option aside from Power Auras, even though that is what I like to use, would be DoTimers. There is a "buffs" section were you can have it display "whitelist" buffs so you aren't completely overwhelmed by timers.