Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    Okey so already we got 2 pieces of BoA gear, now cataclysm gives us 2 more, a head and a cloak, that makes 4, so we will get a 40% lvling boost, now thats sick..
    There is also the guild perks! the guild battle standard which gives 2/4/6% when used and not to mention you're forgetting the Pants/legs and rings
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Throw raf into the equation and...
    RaF only works to lvl60 I believe

At this point, if you somehow thing merely leveling a character up is some indicator of skill, then you would be sadly mistaken.

It doesn't matter if they make it easier because leveling to 80 is no longer considered a challenge by anyone other then you.

If you think it's a "joke", don't use boa items and enjoy new awesome quest lines. If you want to level an alt fast and skip half of locations -- sure, why not use boa. I personally love 1-60 zones and absolutely can't stand TBC (especially) and somewhat wotlk leveling too and pretty sure I'll hate cata new zones in the end, so I'm gonna use maybe only weapon and shoulders for dps boost and full set after 60.

Deleted
    People keep mentioning BoA legs in this thread, i for one haven't seen anything about BoA legs, only, helm, cloak, ring, chest and shoulders.
    Also didn't see any BoA legs on the beta either.....

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    I'm pretty sure the chest, ring, and shoulders only work 1-80, and the head and cape work 1-85... I could be wrong, but that means the most XP bonus (from heirlooms) you could get from 1-80 would be 45%, and from 81-85, 20%.
    Truth

Deleted
    I got the ring so.. +45% kekeke, I have all classes at 60+ tho, but at least I'll have 60-80 go WROOOOM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draksbow View Post
    RaF only works to lvl60 I believe
    It's not like 1-60 is a big part of the leveling? :b

Quote Originally Posted by Loeschi View Post
    Btw, can you actually disable the guild level XP bonus?
    You can't disable it I don't believe, but you could always just leave the guild on your alt.

you forgot the ring from NR fishing tourny. thats another 5%
    ggg

Wasnt it a joke in wotlk already?

Just an FYI a lot of you seem to be forgetting. The bonus xp caps at 25% from boa gear.

68-80 will still be annoying

Northrend just isn't fun, everything else is pretty gewd. I'll be having fun on my rested EXP goblin priest

Those heirlooms favor these stupid fotm rerollers, whose acc should just be disabled. They have no connection to nothing and simply roll that what's most op at the moment. Thus I don't like the idea of faceroll lvling and would have liked, if blizzard had removed them with cata. Lvling is not too bad and with all the new stuff only the lvls 60-68 are annoying. I'd definitely stay as long as possible in the new old world and would first go to outland, when there's no more xp to gain in azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have anyone read my post on the first page? o.O

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Deleted
    What is the problem?

if you think its ruining the levelling experience for you, dont equip it...

Deleted
    Well they've added all these bonuses to counter the lvling mobs, cos Stam was boosted so players could actually take hits b4 dying instantly, so i think it will be harder then wotlk but still relatively easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Mai boi.

You always have the option of not using heirlooms, Refer-a-friend and going a guild until you hit 85. For the person starting out, leveling from 1 to 85 might take a good month. This is considering that they don't play non-stop, every day after getting the game (which most newbies won't do.)

If you've leveled to the cap once, it's up to you if you want to speed up the process. For Altoholics or folks who want options at the cap, this is great. But most new folks don't have access to all of these experience.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter