Two Questions About Worgen

Number one: Female worgen. Is that it? Really? The model we're seeing in-game is really how they're going to look? I mean, I guess I expected more of an absolute uproar if that wasn't just a placeholder model. I've seen comments here and there that it's ugly, etc., and I don't know anyone that likes the model, so I'm just curious... The expansion is basically here. Are we really stuck with them like they are? (And their voices, jesus christ their voices...) I want to keep going on with this but you get it. Seriously, though, REALLY? They don't even appear to be very high quality. :\

Number two: It seems trendy right now to label worgen as furries. I'm sure most of it is in jest, but I want to know why tauren (and to a lesser extent, druids) have never been associated with furries. (Or, have they?) You've all seen questionable female tauren artwork, you know what I'm talking about. Just musing here, but I think it's silly to scream YIFFYIFFYIFF at worgen players when people have been RPing anthropomorphic cows for the past 5+ years.

I think that's all. :)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we're stuck with the abominations and that is how they really sound.

Worgen and a Tauren are furry, so people will always refer to them in such a way, regardless of how much of an idiot it makes them look.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because they're Alliance, that's why they're being tagged as furries, for some reason there's quite a bit of angst against the Alliance
    Last edited by Alraml; 2010-12-04 at 08:14 PM.

Because dogs or canines of some sort are generally more prevalent in the furry community than cows or bulls. Particularly among those that fur suit.

Everyone is a little disappointing in the female worgen.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I miss the mysterious emerald eyes I saw on the original mask, but if they want to make them look hideous in a monstrous way, it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Female Worgen is just like any other female "insert race here". However, there is just one thing they ling after to eat. And that is Bacon.
    (I like the female Worgen model better than the male, because of the fur(r)yness)

2: So what if they're called Furries? Furries are cute! Or, more like adoreable. I say they're <3able.

What I don't understand is that the first model for female worgen was really nice she-wolf kinda. Then major QQ came from forums and blizzard gave us playable chiwawas (you know those dogs who look like rats, xept rats are a bit nicer).
    Thank god males are great.

Are the females taller than the males? It's hard to compare them.

Question 1: Yes, that's how they're appearing in game.

Question 2: Tauren, Druids, and now Worgens are all labeled furries. Alliance just gets hit a little harder with it with the "children always play Alliance" stereotype. Which come to think of it.. is pretty gross..