Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I mentioned the "dev time" as the actual reason why it isn't there before.
    It's just no reason why it should not be there.

Don't get me wrong people, I would not go as far as to demand that the devs implement it, I'm just saying that it would be a good thing to have some kind of notification for it (and my personal preference is the glowing button, though even I don't invest my time to find/create an addon that does it for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    I mentioned the "dev time" as the actual reason why it isn't there before.
    It's just no reason why it should not be there.
    It's something you activate, there's no good reason why there should be a poweraura for it.

The button should probably light up (if it doesn't, haven't tanked in a while), but that's it. If you don't know when crimson scourge is up then I don't know what the fuck to tell you because you just activated it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Nye, it's silly that some specs are overlooked and didn't get anything shiny. I mean, how hard can it be to design one aura, as it would've made a lot of people happy. Also I haven't heard any good argument on why it shouldn't be implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

Quote Originally Posted by rkoehorst View Post
    I agree with Nye, it's silly that some specs are overlooked and didn't get anything shiny. I mean, how hard can it be to design one aura, as it would've made a lot of people happy. Also I haven't heard any good argument on why it shouldn't be implemented.
    None of the arguments here are really good reasons for it to be implemented though. It's not random, so you know exactly when it's going to be up. Hell, it's a terrible ability barely worth specing into in the first place, back when I tanked I barely ever made use of it. The button should light up if it does not(Much like half the warlock's screen lights up when they pop soulburn), but there's no real reason for a powerauras display for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is needed for watching what as blood?
    Current goals ingame:
    100 Mounts: Done Over 9000 Achievement points: Done
    All raiding glories:4/6
    40 Exalted reputations:Done
    Achievement whore since: June 2010!