cataclysm launch australia

hey all
    last week i preordered cataclysm and paid it all off, they then told me that they were releasing the game on monday 7pm AEDT which is the 6th of december iv rang up 5 different eb games stores and GAME stores and they said they are releasing it at 7 pm on monday 6th of decmeber as well im a little confused isnt it suppost to come out 7th december with the rest of the world?

thx alot

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure its 6th of december and not 7th of december? I'm almost certain they wouldnt release the game 24 hours before the official US Midnight Launch.

i rang them up i said " is cataclysm coming out on monday december 6th they said yes they said yes because the rest of the world gets it then.

The servers will not be up and running until 00:01 7th of December (PST) for all American and Oceanic players as well as Asian.
    You can buy the game before that, but you cannot play until then.

Um, all EB Games are saying its out at Tuesday at 7PM - recheck your dates :\

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah EB games is releasing the game at 7pm on Tuesday which coincides exactly with 12am Tuesday in the US.

dont know where in Australia you live but game said they're selling it between 6pm-7pm tuesday not monday i think the guy who told you monday is pulling your leg

15+ Year Old Account
    Confirming what others have said.

In any case, it wouldn't matter at all even if you went out and obtained a physical copy of the game right this second - none of the features of the expansion would be available to you even after installing it until your server "activates" Cataclysm at the same time as everyone else.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I suspect that somewhere in Australia there's a retail clerk who doesn't know how time zones work.