Red face The return of Zuni? :p

Do you think that Blizzard made a mistake by making Zuni die? The meaning of life started when I created a troll warrior, watched the cinematic then accepted my first quest ... and the great Zuni's voice was heard. Taking care of pesky naga at Echo Isles and killing the sea witch, let's face it... wouldn't be possible without Zuni. If you ask me Blizzard should have made Zuni the Saurfang of Echo Isles . Now a minute of silence for Zuni.

Zuni is the new Lich King.

"There must always be a Zuni..."
    Nope, doesn't work.
    Last edited by Sápphh; 2010-12-05 at 04:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Minute of silence?!
    I'm gonna make a fucking youtube-memory video with sad piano-music.

Seriously, when I heard his voice at the first time at lvl 2 I just knew he was the shit. Sadly he dissapeared, but I smiled IRL when I heard and saw him again later.
    Instant-like on Zuni tbh.

Deleted
    Slightly off topic: was I the only absolutely not surprised by seeing him die at the end of the trolls' questline? I don't know, but as soon as I saw him I thought: "Yeah, this guy is so totally going to die as soon as I am done with this." Must have been the 'Cheerful Newbie that look up on someone else' attitude, I guess. They always die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Dam you blizzard. You screw over the tauren and trolls badly, and even when they get something nearly as awesome as vol'jin you even take that away!
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Zuniiiii. D:

Originally, I rolled a female Troll druid. But when I saw that guy, I knew I wanted a male druid so they could be BFF's 4 Lyfe.
    Avatar created by Cthulhu Ftagn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets remember the ones that the Cataclysm has already taken from us, Zuni and Orkus, someone feel free to add more
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget a minute of silence, there deserves a day of remembrance for our BFF Zuni. Who's with me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    Dam you blizzard. You screw over the tauren and trolls badly, and even when they get something nearly as awesome as vol'jin you even take that away!
    that had to retcon vol'jin to be cool

I liked Zuni but honestly I am glad they killed him off. Otherwise everyone would be making conspiracy theories about Vuljin dieing off and zuni taking his place just like they are doing with Lilian Voss and Sylvanas