Poll: What lore is better?

10+ Year Old Account

What lore is better?

Hey MMO
    I was recently playing Metroid prime 1,2 and 3 and I recently had the question

What lore is better?
    World of warcraft's lore (All together)
    or
    Metroid Prime's lore (all together)

I personally prefer Metroid prime's lore just because the way I see it is metroid prime and how all the enemies have come so far, and how they all worked together. my mind works differently. The scenary in Metroid prime just absolutely amazes me. Especially number 3. When your in planet Norion man that is just all jungle etc.

Anyways.
    Whats your favorite lore? Discuss below
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Warcraft. Metroid just isn't as interesting imo.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

My Dad can beat up your Dad

You're asking it on forum full of WoW players :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    You're asking it on forum full of WoW players :>
    i relize that
    but there is no neutral forums.
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

They can't be compared since they are different games types.

Both are indeed different. Different story, different ways of bring you the lore. Metroid Prime shows though the environment. WoW more or less shows you though cutscenes, quests, and books.

I love both, but in no way I can compare an apple to an orange.

I have autism. k thnx bye.

That one! *points*

I tend not to choose favorites when it comes to some of my favorite franchises.

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 03:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    Both are indeed different. Different story, different ways of bring you the lore. Metroid Prime shows though the environment. WoW more or less shows you though cutscenes, quests, and books.

I love both, but in no way I can compare an apple to an orange.
    Kind of like this, in a nut shell.

Apples and Oranges...
    HOWEVER, after playing/suffering through Other M I can say, without a fact, that the Metroid series is dead. And not just deceased. No, it died a violent, teenage-angsty, horribly written and narrated, soap opera-esque death that will go down in the history books as the worst abomination to ever disgrace gaming since any Sonic the Hedgehog game after Sonic Adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    Apples and Oranges...
    HOWEVER, after playing/suffering through Other M I can say, without a fact, that the Metroid series is dead. And not just deceased. No, it died a violent, teenage-angsty, horribly written and narrated, soap opera-esque death that will go down in the history books as the worst abomination to ever disgrace gaming since any Sonic the Hedgehog game after Sonic Adventure.

The game's overall reception would argue otherwise.

And you know what they say about opinions... everyone has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    And you know what they say about opinions... everyone has one.
    Touche.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.