Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Judging by the fact that OP hasnt returned. I think we can assume he was paranoid beyond belief and has successfully attached his CE key to his account
    Last edited by Scrumps; 2010-12-05 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle View Post
    You can add the code already - ppl already have mini deathwing pets ingame.

they could just be checking everything is there.
    This is true! I got my cataclysm yesterday (4.12) and added the cd-key to my battlenet account. Worked no problem. And I installed the dvd too wow still works fine.

Deleted
    This is an entirely pointless thread.

I got my CE yesterday. The outer box was shrink-wrapped, as was everything inside EXCEPT the mouse mat and the box containing the game.

OP, just chill. Your CE is the same as everyone else's.

As people said, Use the key as fast as humanly possible on the day cata goes live, If it goes tits up and dont work then id take the CE back to the shop and say this was opened / tampered with i want a refund or a new SEALED copy of the game and you will check the contents. Id be prety dam pissed off if someone had tampered with my game, Well.. they did on my COD:MW1, (Gj Sansburys) for leaving the books inside with the codes on the back. My code was used and went back to the store to compain and got a new disc AND my money back. So got the game freeeee!