Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wanted them to have some form of fancy draft horse. Like a Clydesdale or something. It could have come in regular and epic, like the goblin trike.

Not against Running Wild at all, just what I would have wanted if they did get a racial mount.
    MiRaClEs

Blizz had a choice between giving them recolored human mounts (Since Worgen are, essentially, human), or giving them something unique that fits perfectly with established Worgen lore.

Can you really blame them for the choice they made?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstarh View Post
    if goblins got hover packs a few alliance would also QQ because there is a mount that would be something completly diffrent that they cant get and they want
    LMAO! Your missing the point its not about what the god damn mount is the statement is true nonetheless. And FYI horde fanboys have been doing the reverse of your statement already.

every day I hope blizzard comes out with the announcement "in response to the negative feedback over running wild we have now given Worgen a new mount that can also be acquired when you reach exalted with Gilneas: the QQderphorse, every time you activate the QQderphorse it will run straight into a wall every 2 minutes and every couple hours it will manage to disconnect you from the server, we're sorry for trying to give Worgens a unique method of transportation and will never attempt anything like it again"
    "Fans are clingy complaining dipsh!ts who will never ever be grateful for any concession you make, the moment you shut out their shrill tremulous voices the happier you'll be for it."

- Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

Quote Originally Posted by batshipcrazy View Post
    Thanks for the answer, that's what I've been looking for
    So you were looking for someone to agree with you, not an honest answer. Gotcha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    So you were looking for someone to agree with you, not an honest answer. Gotcha.
    yes because nothing i said in my response made any sense at all you are weak Moontalon just plan weak

Quote Originally Posted by Tayace View Post
    LMAO! Your missing the point its not about what the god damn mount is the statement is true nonetheless. And FYI horde fanboys have been doing the reverse of your statement already.
    yea i know what your saying i was just saying theres always QQing from both sides of the fence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    because bear-pig-rhino mounts didn't make sense
    niether do Tauren riding something or hawkstriders
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    niether do Tauren riding something or hawkstriders

belfs riding hawkstriders are final fantasy references imo they are exactly like chocoboos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstarh View Post
    yea i know what your saying i was just saying theres always QQing from both sides of the fence
    indeed however the facts must be presented. its a racial ability. It would still be fair if Gilneas offered mounts because the racial does not count to the achievements. If anyone QQ'd that an Alliance race got a cool racial it would be no different then someone saying Arcane Torrent is cheap, or Every man for himself is OP the only difference is Running Wild gives no advantages at all in PVE or PVP

I believe that's exactly his point. People are going to be QQ'ing no matter what. If it was the goblin with the racial, horde mount collectors and alliance in general would QQ, as it is now alliance mount collectors and horde in general QQ. Nothing they can do to please anyone, so just sit down, have a nice warm of cup of STFU, and live with Blizzard's decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenofreak View Post
    I believe that's exactly his point. People are going to be QQ'ing no matter what. If it was the goblin with the racial, horde mount collectors and alliance in general would QQ, as it is now alliance mount collectors and horde in general QQ. Nothing they can do to please anyone, so just sit down, have a nice warm of cup of STFU, and live with Blizzard's decision.
    little late on this response we already discussed it lol

yes because nothing i said in my response made any sense at all you are weak Moontalon just plan weak
    How long or how much work it would take them is irrelevant. There's no NEED for them to have a racial mount. They ARE the racial mount. You and people like you are just butthurt that there's no mounts to pad your achievement counter. There isn't a mount that makes sense for them. Horde get a couple more mounts, we get the only truly unique mount in the game, and it's fine like that. As long as the achievement is obtainable for both sides, there's really no argument to give racial mounts to Worgen. Work for it, sparky.

If it really bothers you that much, there's always a faction change!

You just called someone "weak"?

Look, mate, saying that the Gilneans, as a different faction of humans, should have a unique mount is like saying that... I don't know, the Blood Elves we play and the Blood Elves that follow Kael'thas shouldn't both use Hawkstriders, or that the different Tauren tribes should all have differing racial mounts.

They ride horses, because they are completely normal humans, except for the ones of the faction affected by the curse, which are the ones we play. There really isn't a strong reason for them to have a special mount aside from an ability stemming from their unique physique.

====
    That said, I'm not staying to draw this out, my last post for the night. You all take care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    How long or how much work it would take them is irrelevant. There's no NEED for them to have a racial mount. They ARE the racial mount. You and people like you are just butthurt that there's no mounts to pad your achievement counter. There isn't a mount that makes sense for them. Horde get a couple more mounts, we get the only truly unique mount in the game, and it's fine like that. As long as the achievement is obtainable for both sides, there's really no argument to give racial mounts to Worgen. Work for it, sparky.

If it really bothers you that much, there's always a faction change!
    There is a mount that makes sense for them. So many people have said it over and over and over but people like you don't seem to actually read anything when you enter the forums. Also you assume i haven't worked for my achievements a rather stupid statement seeing as you know nothing of me. Also the NEED as you so put it is to maintain balance between horde and alliance benefits. Something Blizzard should always consider when doing new races.

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 02:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    You just called someone "weak"?

Look, mate, saying that the Gilneans, as a different faction of humans, should have a unique mount is like saying that... I don't know, the Blood Elves we play and the Blood Elves that follow Kael'thas shouldn't both use Hawkstriders, or that the different Tauren tribes should all have differing racial mounts.

They ride horses, because they are completely normal humans, except for the ones of the faction affected by the curse, which are the ones we play. There really isn't a strong reason for them to have a special mount aside from an ability stemming from their unique physique.

====
    That said, I'm not staying to draw this out, my last post for the night. You all take care.
    No one ever reads! lol I said they should re-skin horses never said they should not use horses /face palm
    Last edited by Tayace; 2010-12-05 at 06:28 AM.

There is a mount that makes sense for them. So many people have said it over and over and over but people like you don't seem to actually read anything when you enter the forums. Also you assume i haven't worked for my achievements a rather stupid statement seeing as you know nothing of me. Also the NEED as you so put it is to maintain balance between horde and alliance benefits. Something Blizzard should always consider when doing new races.

No one ever reads! lol I said they should re-skin horses never said they should not use horses /face palm
    Oh, and here I promised myself I'd go to bed.

I just can't resist:

You DO realize that HORDE have been BEHIND Alliance by one mount until the addition of the Goblin mounts that puts them ONE ahead of Alliance, right? It's one mount, I just don't understand the issue. But, then again, I'm not obsessed over faction dominance and achievements, so gnight fr realsies.

Also, not really what I meant there. Even a horse reskin doesnt' fit, since there's no reason for them to use a horse that's any different than a human one. Recolor, MAYBE. That said, that would be such a bland solution that I just can't see anyone being happy with it, and completely agree with Blizzard's decision to give the race something much more unique.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2010-12-05 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by batshipcrazy View Post
    I think it's dumb that Worgen can't get their own mounts. I know that they're half animal and everything and they use that, but I think that when their in human form they should be able to have a mount like a wolf or something that reflects the wolf side of the Worgen.
    I'll tell you why, because if they got a mount it would be a horse. Just like the human's mount. Blizzard knows we need more horse mounts in this game...

Your not reading them either
    also there is no need to keep the mounts balanced just because one faction will QQ over and over because the miss out on 2

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    eh i guess they weren't happy with the mounts they came up with and it was too late to make new ones? or maybe they thought the running thing made more sense who knows. i as a mount collector am sad though
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

do lot count how many beans are another persons plate to make sure they dont get one more than u?

jesus wept, lighten up ffs