Deleted

Question Cataclysm digital download weird problem!

Lat week i bought the Cataclysm digital download and i had no problem with the payment or so and i got an e-mail that sais that the payment went through then i start the launcher and got it downloaded

but yesterday when i checked my bank account it seems that i got my money back and i can't find that the transaction that was there for a couple of dayes ago and the bank had no idea what had happen

i checked my Battlenet account and still it says that i have Cataclysm and that i can play when it hit the servers

is it any idea that i contact Blizzard? if a e-mail them how long would it take to respond back to me?

i also thinking of ordering at box copy instead but is maybe a waist of money?

i also want to play when Cataclysm comes out *sigh* i shouldn't ordered the Digital download

has someone got a answer to me?

i know my english is really bad sorry :/

So you got Cataclysm for free? I don't see a problem lol

I had the same problem. Myaccount says it will clear on the 6th
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    I had the same problem. Myaccount says it will clear on the 6th
    wait what? so my account is going back to Wrath or?

well if it so that i'm going go get it for free i'm very glad :P

well well i'll had to wait and see then

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydragon View Post
    wait what? so my account is going back to Wrath or?

well if it so that i'm going go get it for free i'm very glad :P

well well i'll had to wait and see then
    Sorry, I didn't convey my point well; I meant that the payment will clear my account on the 6th, meaning the charge will completely go through on the 6th.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Deleted
    oki now i understand.....

hmm but i think i read somewhere that the payment shoul go through immediately but i can't find where i read it....

wait and see that is....

thanks that you cleared that for me

sometimes when you make a payment with a debit card, the bank places a hold, then clears the hold when the transaction posts. sometimes there's a gap between the hold clearing and the payment posting.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Don't ever expect you're getting it for free. Some banks take a few days for it to show up in your transactions, but I once had something I bought take 6-7 weeks to show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got it back after the transaction had already taken place?

Yeah, call em up.

thats weird, i hope u get this fixed before its released..if there is any need for 'fixing' .. call them

I had the same problem as well. A day after I bought the cata upgrade the charge disappeared from my bank account and the money was returned. I kept checking battle.net expecting to see my status reverted to wotlk or something, then today it showed back up on my account, with a clear date of 12/6. Not sure what blizz did but I'm pretty sure they screwed something up on their end.

Deleted
    8# i know and that was a bad joke i know that you always have to pay for things

well problem solved now i can see the transaction and the money has been drawn nice