Sniper Training! Worth the points in cata?

So im putting up this post because im curious what my fellow hunters think about this talent. Im seriously thinking this might not be very good in cata pvp. i know in current pvp i almost never get the 6% damage bonus. I do realize that 15% crit on kill shot is good BUT honestly with the nerf is it worth spending 3 talent points in. Ive also been thinking about how most of the time in cata we will use aspect of the fox and for obvious reasons you will be moving a freaking ton. I have also thought about how in cata will will be doing more of the ambush approach with the new stealth in camo. so plz give me thoughts on this talent

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, for PvE it's a clear bonus, but for PvP I find myself able to put points in better places, but 5% crit per talent point is still good. Just need to play around with it I guess.

The Kill Shot nerf castrated this talent for PvP imo. It's not terrible, but there are much better places to put those points.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would find it useful for the 15% crit because you want to be able to finish someone off quick and a non crit kill shot may not do it.

You never should have ran it in any point in wrath for pvp, and you shouldn't in 4.0. (Its viable, just not as viable as other points <3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me ask you this. What else could you possibly want to put talent point in instead? You can take 2/2 Serpent Spread, and then 2/3 Sniper Training. There isn't really any Damage talents beside Sniper training at that point, so you might aswell use it on Hunter Vs. Wild.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poosh View Post
    Let me ask you this. What else could you possibly want to put talent point in instead? You can take 2/2 Serpent Spread, and then 2/3 Sniper Training. There isn't really any Damage talents beside Sniper training at that point, so you might aswell use it on Hunter Vs. Wild.
    For a pvp build, you would take HvW anyways.

Not worth it. The 15% crit on KS is okay, but eh. Not enough talents to pick it up even if you're skipping TNT and Black Arrow. My PVP spec in Beta didn't take either and still didn't take Sniper Training... and why would you be taking Serpent Spread for PVP? Random.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    I would find it useful for the 15% crit because you want to be able to finish someone off quick and a non crit kill shot may not do it.
    Um... even with that, in PVP gear you'll probably have 30% crit with your Kill Shot. And even if you do crit, a crit Kill Shot won't finish anybody off. They'll have 120k health (24k when Kill Shot becomes available). Unless I'm badly misunderstanding the scaling, a Kill Shot crit won't do that much to somebody in PvP gear. Between armor and resilience, it'll be considerably less.