Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Cursed Tower

The Cataclysm has shattered the world; resources are minimal, the Alliance and Horde are at war, and the forces of the Old Gods and Deathwing have surfaced once again. However, one place in Azeroth seems unnafected by the Shattering.

Deep within Deadwind Pass, the awe-inducing tower of Karazhan still stands. However, there is a strange aura permeating the tower and the lands surrounding it; stranger than the average power emenating from the former home of Medivh. This strange power has caught the attentions of the Red Dragonflight in particular, who has sent one of their own to assess the situation. However, the aura of the tower is such that even a mighty dragon would do well to find help.

A mental summons has sounded to a choice few heroes of Azeroth... who will heed it's call?

~~~

So! After much time of being sad that the original RP failed, I think that this time, it'll succeed... but that means there's gotta be less people who can join up, and more involvement (in contrast to the scenes used in the previous one). The plot will be different, this time around, and hopefully we'll actually get to the end this time! :P

The clock struck 12, Lanthiden set his mug down and sat up. the set a few silver coins on the table, picked up his dagger laying under his chair, and proceeded to walk out of the inn. He looked around, the gloomy woods of Duskwood forboding as ever. Lucky his home hadn't been hit as hard as the rest of the world. With a deep sigh, he began walking for the stables. He untied Midnight, and patted her head, matching the horse's breathing with his own. The horse reared suddenly, making lanthiden jump back. "Easy girl, we'll be out of here soon." The Horse obviously did not like the forest. He re-tied the rope, patted her nose one last time, and headed south.

After some time walking, he arrived at an abandoned shack, and sat on a barrel outside, sharpening his knife over and over again, trying to make it sharper again and again.

A sharp pain engulfed him as he stood there, his brain throbbing. Had he been stabbed? Had he cut himself? Was his drink laced with poison? Thoughts rushed to people who would of tried to kill him. The pain passed, but it left a clear, burning message in his head.

Karazhan.

((Ok guys, my life is settling down once again, so that means more posting! I'm joining on my Human Rogue Lanthiden (Bio inc.). If you need any questions, feel free to ask.))

Yay! Garots!

And anyways, I loved it the first time while it lasted, (although 3/4 of the crowd just up and left like halfway through it) and I would be willing to give it another go.

I'm in if you're up for taking along new people.

I'll come if this time you don't do all the RPing while I'm sleeping : P

I don' know how many people joined the first time, but if there still is a spot, i would like to join

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-(Closed-SRP)

Is a link to the original for a feel of what happened and what went wrong the first time etc.

It was a fun RP and it;s a shame it died : (

Ill come on my High Elf Feanor, you know i can post all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm in if you're up for taking along new people.
    well considering half the people from the old one aren't around anymore, yeah, new people are welcome into this version! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-(Closed-SRP)

Is a link to the original for a feel of what happened and what went wrong the first time etc.

It was a fun RP and it;s a shame it died : (
    yeah... hopefully this time around we'll be able to finish it up

As for how many people, I'm feeling I have room for maybe one or two AT MOST, at this time.

Someone's being a stingy host : (

: P

Edit: That's ruled me out already hasn't it? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    Someone's being a stingy host : (

: P

Edit: That's ruled me out already hasn't it? xD
    counting me, the number of roleplayers interested is 7, so yeah, that's quite a few people.

I do find I'm inclined to agree though. Rps with more than 3 or 4 people either seem to go off on tangents or just stop.

Yes, unless it's a very dedicated group of people (The Face of Death)

Well I'm available and can post any time of the day, just food for thought.

Well I practically live on the forums these days so... Yeah :P

Although two or three seems very exclusive. Ah, not my call

I've been summoned through PM's, so I'd just leave my note of interest, if peopel have interest in me being around >: )

I also would very much be interested if you are still taking people. I will probably have to create a new RP character (I highly doubt the heroes would help a Scourge-Lord of all people), but I have been meaning to do that anyways, Kartthus won't be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by LinksLife View Post
    I also would very much be interested if you are still taking people. I will probably have to create a new RP character (I highly doubt the heroes would help a Scourge-Lord of all people), but I have been meaning to do that anyways, Kartthus won't be around forever.
    I had never realised your name came from LoL... oh well.

Anyways, seeing as there are so many applicants, I'd be glad to drop out of this one. My life doesn't allow me to post all that much anymore and with the holidays incoming I'm afraid i'd have to absent myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mage View Post
    I had never realised your name came from LoL... oh well.

Anyways, seeing as there are so many applicants, I'd be glad to drop out of this one. My life doesn't allow me to post all that much anymore and with the holidays incoming I'm afraid i'd have to absent myself.
    Does it now? I have never played LoL. I actually got the name from the Magic: The Gathering card Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund. I kept miss-spelling his name with the extra "T" so it became a running gag with friends.