Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    in t4-6 heroics were a joke.
    Are you on god damn crazy pills? Even in T6, CC was still basically required unless you had a mega-elite prot paladin with a mega-elite healer.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Another thing that I have been telling ppl to death..Naxx 40, SSC, TK, Mt H BT and yes..even SWP were cleared pretty much on the day they were available..give or take a couple of days when fights required resistance gear (Mother S and Hydros were a piece of cake once you had the resistance gear, some fights in AQ 40 had people going back to numb farming of ST for nat res gear..so even brainless running of old content was not invented for LK..at least LK took the RNG out) or other artificial cockblocks like gating or insane mats farming.
    Did you even play before Wrath there bud? "Give or take a couple days" is a contradiction to your previous statement. Also, you farmed Maraudon for NR gear. You never had to do any of those things, that much is obvious, so don't lie to us and to people who genuinely ask, when you yourself are just as clueless. You recieve an F for the day, for either trolling or being a moron. Take your pick.
    Last edited by Spase Peepole; 2010-12-05 at 10:31 PM.

I miss CC in 5s so much. I'm a pally tank so I do AOE tanking but actually co-ordinating a fight and talking to your players. Instead of just running through an instace facerolling the keyboard? THAT sounds like fun.