who else is looking forward to.

all the dumbass no skilled wotlk babies quiting in cata.
    im just really really happy that all those spoon fed idiots will get a wake up call with none faceroll content and play something that requires skill.
    cata is truly a blessing to wow vets.
    i can picture it now all the wotlk babies qq on forums about challenge and quit a game they should have never played in the first place. it brings me joy just thinking about it.
    but who else is happy that wotlk babies will get a wake up call?

Oh wow, just get over yourself please.

sounds like op will be gone in cata

This is the worst attempt at trying to fit in I think i've ever seen O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg you are so much more hardcore and skilled and good at life than me! Please, can I PLEASE shine your shoes? Do your laundry? Suck your d- ........................................... Do your laundry?

i hope this is a troll post for your sake.. if your serious your much of an idiot as the people you think your talking about.

not all new players are bad and it is a game and everyone has the right to play it seeing as they pay for it. why did you make this thread anyway when your ego says your in a top guild?

I bet when things are too difficult in cataclysm you will QQ on the forums just like you now

The only people i EVER see QQing are the people QQing about 'wrath babies'. Most of them are wrath babies themselves trying to fit in.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    im just really really happy that all those spoon fed idiots will get a wake up call with none faceroll content and play something that requires skill.
    i can picture it now all the wotlk babies qq on forums about challenge and quit a game they should have never played in the first place. it brings me joy just thinking about it.

aahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaa....

I'm looking forward to see the peeps who are expecting too mutch frm cataclysm, and in 3-4 weeks will be saying "give me a new expansion" "wotlk was better" "in wotlk you needed skills, and now in cata its soo easy, if you dont make it harder ill quit durr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    The only people i EVER see QQing are the people QQing about 'wrath babies'. Most of them are wrath babies themselves trying to fit in.
    this
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to love it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    Why oh why has op not been banned for spamming ?

90% of his posts are all "Wotlk is shit", the rest is him complaining about "Wotlk kiddies".

Op, you are a "dumbass no skilled baby".

15+ Year Old Account
    Flamebait thread

[Locked]