Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickyness View Post
    It will log you out as with most queues. If it didn't it would be ridiculous (imagine 10,000 hobos sleeping in a store allowing no one else to get in until they wake up)

Just make sure you keep your page "active" and it shouldn't log you out
    Okay, great. How long is it until you get kicked off? I need to drive to the store to pick up cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is absolute garbage, luckily I digital downloaded yesterday, but we pay up to 15 dollars a month for this. There is NO REASON we should be experiencing this, it's understandable for maintenance or if it was a free service. More of blizzard's absolute garbage customer service and other stuff I can't think of right now because of my rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily I bought my race change a few days ago, no que but the site is laggy to all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    This is absolute garbage, luckily I digital downloaded yesterday, but we pay up to 15 dollars a month for this. There is NO REASON we should be experiencing this, it's understandable for maintenance or if it was a free service. More of blizzard's absolute garbage customer service and other stuff I can't think of right now because of my rage.
    Shit happens, everyone assumes that since we pay $15 a month everything at Blizzard is Unicorns and Lollipops, its a business just like any other, except a business with more money then they know what to do with...
    Last edited by Indiglo; 2010-12-05 at 09:14 AM.

So you blame Blizzard for putting out the PRE-ORDER months ago and not holding a gun to peoples heads to do it right away? Yeah - it's totally their fault /sarcasm Websites can only handle so much traffic - the fault lies within the players.

Why put off til tomorrow what can be done today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

You certainly do WHINE a lot in all your posts.

There are FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people in that queue. Are you honestly expecting a website to handle that amount of people? WoW servers have avg 10, 000. Get real.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    You certainly do WHINE a lot in all your posts.

There are FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people in that queue. Are you honestly expecting a website to handle that amount of people? WoW servers have avg 10, 000. Get real.
    Actually I don't? You sure seem to be a JERK in all your posts.

I highly doubt there are 500,000 people in that queue, especially at this hour. Not only that, but this wasn't present with Starcraft 2, I think blizzard decided to test a new feature, which is this queue, and now it's bugged or something.

haha good i bought mine long ago

Actually I don't? You sure seem to be a JERK in all your posts.
    I tend to be a jerk towards people who whine about stupid stuff.

I highly doubt there are 500,000 people in that queue, especially at this hour. Not only that, but this wasn't present with Starcraft 2, I think blizzard decided to test a new feature, which is this queue, and now it's bugged or something.
    It's a CONSPIRACY!

Because it's not like a new expansion is coming out in 2 days? Do you realise that WoW is much more popular than SCII? So you just come up with a stupid idea with no evidence, just random crap pulled out of the air, and blame big evil blizzard because you have to wait in line when there is too much web traffic?
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    QQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQ QQQQ QQQQQQQ QQQQ QQQ QQQQQQQ QQQ QQQQQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQQ QQQ QQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQ QQQQQQQ QQ QQ QQQQ QQ QQQ Q QQQQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQ QQQQ.
    Moderate chance I'll get banned for doing this, but this is my interpretation of your post. That's half a million in queue; waiting to get in. We have no idea how many people are already logged on doing their business. Blizzard does, in my 4+ years of experience, a damn fine job of keeping their stuff up, running, and as speedy as can be humanly expected. Like I tell everybody who just. can't. stand. how Blizzard operates: Feel free to stop paying and find a company more to your liking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    EU is fine actually, no queue (its 10:40am). Was fine yesterday too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh gawd, here come the "$15 is a lot of money I want my service NOW" whiners. Posting before lock!
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Man these forums suck, expressing my displeasure with crappy service hardly warrants this nerdrage, guess it's true that the wow community has gone to crap, and it's not just on the retail forums.

There is already a thread covering this.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...visit-site-Wtf

Reason was:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    This is the result of some maintenance we have going on. Sorry for the inconvenience, this is a temporary effect, and should clear up shortly. >^.^<
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.