Thread: Just got back

Question Just got back

I just got back from the game after 6 months of resting .... I heard from a friends that everything was changed...from the graphic to monster in the Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor had changed is it right? How was the starting quest for all the race and classes? still the same? Anyone tested Catalysm before? I just need some advised before Catalysm start with 2 or 3 more days . thanks guys

Yes, we have tested cataclysm! I'd check out OMFGcata and TotalHalibut on Youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now is as good a time as any to come back. Cataclysm is bringing some epic thangs and 4.0.3a has implemented some of those. For example, i've never had more fun leveling an alt before. The new quests are amazing, zones, and instances too. Simply said, Cataclysm is win.

Starting areas are different, new races (still hard to get use to seeing a Tauren SPriest) are prety neat.

I'd also read all the Cataclysm tabs the site has to offer. It's REALLY a lot of information. It's a good 2-3 day read, so perfect for a release date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Yea everything is different. 1-60 quests are improved nicely