Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

How to enter Mount Hyjal?

Can any please explain to me how i can enter Mount Hyjal upon release?
    Seriously i have no idea ;[

10+ Year Old Account
    You can fly there if you have the requirments, you can enter through winterspring i think, and there may even be portals, but im not sure about that

Just looked at map and it seems winterspring has road that leads to hyjal ^^

you _could_ fly, but if you don't do the breadcrumb quests from orgrimmar/stormwind it might bug the portal out for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Portals from SW/Org
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Deleted
    alliance, you go around the stormwind lake and there's a quest that sends you to moonglade.. you speak to a dragon there and they fly you up to it. I think there's a portal that takes you there after that.

Horde, you get a quest that sends to you moonglade again., it's near where the zeppelin towers are.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    You stand in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, look at the Hero's Board, which wants you to go talk to a druid (for alliances, she is in the stormwind keep). She tells you to take a portal to Moonglade, and turn in the quest there. Then you take the quest to ride the back of a dragon into Hyjal. This dragon flies you by the Flame Spire (not on the beta, don't remember the name ) and some extreme things that I don't want to spoil will happen. The dragon then flies you to the quest hub, and you start questing.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow thank you guys!
    Now im ready to go

Deleted
    You can also get there via Winterspring on foot

10+ Year Old Account
    To sum it up: Either take the Portal from Stormwind/Orgrimmar, travel on Foot by the path leading South from Everlook, Winterspring or just plain fly in over the surrounding mountains ^_^.

The best thing to do though is to go there via portal as there will be specific breadcrumb quests leading to there.

I don't understand why they need to give everyone portals to Hyjal, It just feels like the world outside of org is completely useless to some degree, because you can just portal everywhere.