Page 1 of 261
1
2
3
11
51
101
... LastLast
  1. #1

    The "Go get it" Achievement Thread!

    This will be the official thread for playing the "Go get it" game. If you create another topic based on this game then it will be deleted.

    The Rules:
    The idea of the game is to post an achievement for the player above you to accomplish. They must complete the achievement before they can post again.

    Example posts:

    Clawtrocity: My Armory

    NotHogger
    : Clear out the Stockades for the achievement "Stormwind Stockade"

    Looking at someone's armory and finding achievements that they are already close to accomplishing is the best thing to do. If you can't find any achievements that they are close to then you should just find an easy one they haven't done. Try not to tell everyone to go get the insane title. This game is meant to be a unique way to clear out some of the random achievements you may have not noticed or cared about doing until someone here asked you to do it. Try to be respectful and remember that this is only about achievements. Please don't post about someone missing a gem or having the wrong spec when you view their armory.

    Enjoy!

    (First person to post starts the game...And don't say "First")

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    This will be the official thread for playing the "Go get it" game. If you create another topic based on this game then it will be deleted.

    The Rules:
    The idea of the game is to post an achievement for the player above you to accomplish. They must complete the achievement before they can post again.

    Example posts:

    Clawtrocity: My Armory

    NotHogger
    : Clear out the Stockades for the achievement "Stormwind Stockade"

    Looking at someone's armory and finding achievements that they are already close to accomplishing is the best thing to do. If you can't find any achievements that they are close to then you should just find an easy one they haven't done. Try not to tell everyone to go get the insane title. This game is meant to be a unique way to clear out some of the random achievements you may have not noticed or cared about doing until someone here asked you to do it. Try to be respectful and remember that this is only about achievements. Please don't post about someone missing a gem or having the wrong spec when you view their armory.

    Enjoy!

    (First person to post starts the game...And don't say "First")

    Shamtasticle: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ticle/advanced

    Friend of Fowl: "Slay 15 turkeys in 3 minutes."

  3. #3
    Blademaster KilpiBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Winland
    Posts
    48
    Last edited by KilpiBan; 2010-12-05 at 03:06 PM. Reason: typo'd character name.
    Quote Originally Posted by xHypnotoad
    its like that time i heard they called mount off Heroic LK "Invincible", but then when people ride it, you can still see the damn thing

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by illulina View Post

    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...archijs/simple
    Go get: Pest control

    P.S. General rule to give achievments only you have apply, right?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    Go get: Pest control

    P.S. General rule to give achievments only you have apply, right?
    My armory: (standard armory link)/ character/shadowsong/talithin/simple
    Go get: 45 Exalted reputations

    P.S. I'm a new poster so can't post my armory link

  7. #7
    ---------Game Break-----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...archijs/simple
    Go get: Pest control

    P.S. General rule to give achievments only you have apply, right?

    Generally speaking yes, but just because you have 250000 HKs doesn't mean you should ask someone else to go grab it.

    ---------End Break-----------

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Talithin View Post
    My armory: (standard armory link)/ character/shadowsong/talithin/simple
    Go get: 45 Exalted reputations

    P.S. I'm a new poster so can't post my armory link
    My armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/caite/simple

    Go get: Bloody Rare

  9. #9
    Mechagnome Mossmantle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by ElouiseZBear View Post
    My armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/caite/simple

    Go get: Bloody Rare
    Go get: Frenzied Defender

    My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smantle/simple
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

  10. #10
    The Patient Xaenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Estero, FL
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossmantle View Post
    Go get: Frenzied Defender

    My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smantle/simple
    Go get: Glory of the Raider. Just one more! (A Poke in the Eye)

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../xaenne/simple
    Smite IGN - Xaenne
    Monk and DK to 90.

  11. #11
    Blademaster Northelim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    36
    My Armory Northelim - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rthelim/simple

    Xaenee - Go get Plenty of Pets - Collect 15 unique companion pets.

  12. #12
    Northelium: Get Pest Control, you only need to kill one more.

    This is me: http : / / us .battle. net /wow/en/character/rexxar/chazledazzle/simple (spaces because I haven't posted enough.)

  13. #13
    Chazle: Go back to Northern Stranglethorn get finish The Green Hills of Stranglethorn

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ABaches/simple

    Please no dungeon/raid achievements. Or my explore bloodmyst isle achievement. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well..it is quite obvious...."Boob"buille
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cenarius View Post
    I saw Mankrik vs. Saurfang...I thought the apocalypse was supposed to be coming in 2012?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us.

  14. #14
    High Overlord Theonen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Posts
    196
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

    Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

  15. #15
    Theonen: I'd recommend that you do 25 exalted reputations, you currently have 23 and you're very close :P

    Here's my link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ybull/advanced

    Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

  16. #16
    Fenaris: I'd suggest you go for 25 unique tabards, 23/25 is very close

    My link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cient/advanced

  17. #17
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    24
    Omnicient: You're Salty, prove it more and fish up the dalaran sewer rat I Smell A Giant Rat! (btw, grats on sea turtle, 6,000/10,000 fish caught/other for me and still no luck

    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leach/advanced

  18. #18
    Bummerbear: [edit because I can't read] Less is More - 10 or 25 player

    My Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/fishee/simple (copy/paste it - I'm too new to post links =( )

    P.S. This is an awesome game.
    P.P.S. If I'm 'assigned' Dalaran Sewer Rat I'm going to kill a kitten in retaliation. Stupid rat.
    Last edited by ceh789; 2010-12-08 at 08:11 PM.

  19. #19
    Fishee: Glutton for Icy Punishment to complete the set!

    I DON'T HAVE CATA YET.

    Pìñkuñìcorñ - Echo Isles (can't link yet)

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTheUnicorn View Post
    Fishee: Glutton for Icy Punishment to complete the set!

    I DON'T HAVE CATA YET.

    Pìñkuñìcorñ - Echo Isles (can't link yet)
    Mountain 'o mounts your only one mount away.

    I cant post links yet so my armory data is Cornncob on Daggerspine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •