1. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by Piquenta View Post
    Go do the "A Little Patience" scenario and get a few other achievements in the process!

    I am Piquenta on EU-Darksorrow
    "The Oceanographer"

    I'm Aelen: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Aelen/simple

  2. #4342
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelen View Post
    Go kill the bosses in Bastion of Twilight.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vement#summary
    That guy (>'.')>


    WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

  3. #4343
    High Overlord Quarkzter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Could have been Alaska
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Go kill the bosses in Bastion of Twilight.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vement#summary
    [Ironpaw Chef] done!

    Do [To All The Squirrels I Once Caressed?]. 10 easy points.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A0/advanced
    Last edited by Quarkzter; 2012-12-20 at 12:21 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is you can never be certain they're authentic" - Abraham Lincoln

  4. #4344
    The Lightbringer 3DTyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Aether
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarkzter View Post
    ]Ironpaw Chef] done!

    Do [To All The Squirrels I Once Caressed?]. 10 easy points.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A0/advanced

    Go do [Terrific Trio]


    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rouzal/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    personal opinions are not facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are going to reveal a Diablo MMO or a Starcraft MMO.
    In fact, i'll bet money that they are. You can quote me on that.
    We'll see, Jaylock, we'll see...

  5. #4345
    3DTyrant, go get Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests
    wowhead.com/achievement=941

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinaswarrior View Post
    Going Down - hardest achieve
    Don't know if this was meant for me, but I doubt it seeing as I got this one back in 2009.. so it seems I got skipped.

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Feytalle/simple

    (can't post links yet so add in the usual bits at the beginning!)
    Last edited by Feyy; 2012-12-23 at 07:54 PM.

  6. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyy View Post
    3DTyrant, go get Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests
    wowhead.com/achievement=941



    Don't know if this was meant for me, but I doubt it seeing as I got this one back in 2009.. so it seems I got skipped.

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Feytalle/simple

    (can't post links yet so add in the usual bits at the beginning!)
    Get "The Perfect Pour" (Scenarios)7

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...naya/advanced/

    Cheers

  7. #4347
    Go get "Wanderers, Dreamers, and You". Only doable on Sundays.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...limar/advanced

  8. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Go get "Wanderers, Dreamers, and You". Only doable on Sundays.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...limar/advanced
    "He's Mine!"
    Capture 10 pets in pet battle.

    Free pts, just capture 1 pet each battle. See you need to win 21 battles so you could combine the two.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lulleh/simple
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2012-12-28 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Armory link

  9. #4349
    Brewmaster Prozac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gnumregan
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulleh View Post
    "He's Mine!"
    Capture 10 pets in pet battle.

    Free pts, just capture 1 pet each battle. See you need to win 21 battles so you could combine the two.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lulleh/simple
    Hej Lulleh,

    For you it'd be the Seat of Knowledge. Yep, go get that annoying achievement! (:

    PS; say hi to Faldoran.

  10. #4350
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    darnassus
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Hej Lulleh,

    For you it'd be the Seat of Knowledge. Yep, go get that annoying achievement! (:

    PS; say hi to Faldoran.
    Go get To all the squirrels i once caressed easy 10 points for minamal work

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mar/Matkimber/

  11. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by matkimber View Post
    Go get To all the squirrels i once caressed easy 10 points for minamal work

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mar/Matkimber/
    A Quest a Day Keeps the Ogres at Bay - it's the last one you need in TBC, go play Simon Says.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rekark/simple

  12. #4352
    Rekark, go and get [To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?].

    Armory
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"
    _________________________________________
    CPU: i5 2500k @3.3Ghz; GPU: MSi GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II
    RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance; MB: MSi Z68-G45 G3

  13. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Rekark, go and get [To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?].

    Armory
    Go finish [Jack of All Trades]. Only one more!

    Armory
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

  14. #4354
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Go finish [Jack of All Trades]. Only one more!

    Armory
    Go get "E'ko Madness"

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...estar/advanced

  15. #4355
    Last edited by Randibike; 2013-01-01 at 09:43 PM.

  16. #4356
    Go get "Extra Credit Bonus Stage" and a shot at the mount at the same time

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Chroz/simple

    poster below me vv

    Believe me I've tried to - on different chars, in different brackets, in different factions... request new achievement please lol
    Last edited by Waalt; 2013-01-03 at 12:02 AM.

  17. #4357
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7
    Go get "Stormtrooper" Kill 5 FC´s in a single EotS match

    Kårhild at Grim Batol for me http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A5rhild/simple

    Fixed it for you /Kerdozia

  18. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjartleif View Post
    Go get "Stormtrooper" Kill 5 FC´s in a single EotS match

    Kårhild at Grim Batol for me http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A5rhild/simple

    Fixed it for you /Kerdozia
    Go get "Wrecking Ball" (20 KBs without dying in a BG). Should be pretty easy for ya!

    Armory
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

  19. #4359
    Finished Extra Credit Bonus stage

    Nairobi go get Pub Crawl
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7385

    My armory
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d%C3%AD/simple

  20. #4360
    The Patient Chakra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden.
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytrana View Post
    Get "BB King"

    Please bear in mind i don't own a 90. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...borne/advanced
    "I don't have a complete healing set yet, but I am healing capped and MP5 capped, so I'm good."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •