1. #4221
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytrana View Post
    Gullin

    you should go get the Ocenaographer, fishing achive, only 3 more to go

    my char, Evvy on turalyon, EU
    Hello, 1st time posting ; )

    You should go for The Dedicated Few (10 player) achivement ! good luck !

    Since i cant link anything -> Toulen , Burning Legion EU

  2. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by Toulen View Post
    Hello, 1st time posting ; )

    You should go for The Dedicated Few (10 player) achivement ! good luck !

    Since i cant link anything -> Toulen , Burning Legion EU
    Heya, go get [Battle for Gilneas All-Star]

  3. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by PAlsi View Post
    Heya, go get [Battle for Gilneas All-Star]
    Start working on outland loremaster

  4. #4224
    Got my Battle for Gilneas All-Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Start working on outland loremaster

    So go and get Chromatic Champion, ur missing only 2 platforms !

    Forgot to add :<

    Toulen > Burning Legion
    Last edited by Toulen; 2012-09-21 at 03:12 PM.

  5. #4225

  6. #4226
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Finish glory of the hero.

    No raid-stuff for me please no time until mop TT

  7. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post

    No raid-stuff for me please no time until mop TT
    Go and get Vial of The Sands achi.

    Toulen > Burning Legion , waiting for something challenging

  8. #4228
    Quote Originally Posted by Toulen View Post
    Go and get Vial of The Sands achi.

    Toulen > Burning Legion , waiting for something challenging
    Go do Empowered Spiritualist

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Chroz/simple

  9. #4229
    go get iron chef 5 more to go

    got neck-deep in vile

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Elektri/simple

  10. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by kompliitti View Post
    go get iron chef 5 more to go

    got neck-deep in vile

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Elektri/simple
    go and get "Pandaren Cuisine"

    done "50 Exalted Reputations"

    armory in sig

  11. #4231
    Nillena, go and get [Level 90].

    Adsamazing // MagtheridonUS
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"
    _________________________________________
    CPU: i5 2500k @3.3Ghz; GPU: MSi GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II
    RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance; MB: MSi Z68-G45 G3

  12. #4232
    Looks like people are too busy getting all kinds of new achievs so this thread can't be active for a few weeks.

  13. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Nillena, go and get [Level 90].

    Adsamazing // MagtheridonUS
    Finish up and get Mystically Superior.

  14. #4234
    Bangbus, go and get [To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?].

    [Mystically Superior] complete; Adsamazing // MagtheridonUS
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"
    _________________________________________
    CPU: i5 2500k @3.3Ghz; GPU: MSi GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II
    RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance; MB: MSi Z68-G45 G3

  15. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post
    Bangbus, go and get [To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?].

    [Mystically Superior] complete; Adsamazing // MagtheridonUS
    Done 'Level 90'

    Go Get 'Newbie'

    armory in sig

  16. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by Niryaa View Post
    Done 'Level 90'

    Go Get 'Newbie'

    armory in sig
    Get Beat The Heat Scenario Achievement

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aniac/advanced

  17. #4237
    Kryptomaniac, go and get [To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?].

    [Newbie] completed; Adsamazing // Magtheridon US
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"
    _________________________________________
    CPU: i5 2500k @3.3Ghz; GPU: MSi GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II
    RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance; MB: MSi Z68-G45 G3

  18. #4238
    Done - Empowered Spiritualist

    Quote Originally Posted by Adsertif View Post

    [Newbie] completed; Adsamazing // Magtheridon US
    Go and get "Dynamic Duo"

    Toulen > Burning Legion EU

  19. #4239
    Quote Originally Posted by Toulen View Post
    Done - Empowered Spiritualist



    Go and get "Dynamic Duo"

    Toulen > Burning Legion EU
    eu battle.net keeps timing out or something and you didnt even provide a link

    mine: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ei/achievement
    [


  20. #4240
    Quote Originally Posted by Beret View Post
    eu battle.net keeps timing out or something and you didnt even provide a link
    Go and get ''He's Mine!''

    Can't post links yet but I'm shapeow on Lightbringer EU

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •