1. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by Lintu View Post
    Do this "It's a Trap!" Scenario achievement

    Mine eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/%C3%96ri%C3%B6ri/simple
    No PvP plz
    Go get http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1311
    Armory is in Sig!

  2. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    Get http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1250 via pet battles, you'll pick up lots of achievements in between.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anseala/simple

  3. #4383

  4. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyos View Post
    Fenaris,

    A fairly simple one for you, finish up the riches of pandaria http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7997
    just use the link for the achievement for all the locations.


    All right guys I'll see you in a couple of months!

    Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

  5. #4385
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    131
    @ LlamaKing, go love some Squirrels, control some pests, read some books, drink some drinks, eat some nice food and represent some towns
    Armory
    <Valkyrie> Frostmane EU
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

  6. #4386
    Go for A Quest a Day Keeps the Ogres at Bay (Earn Exalted status within Ogri'la) Allacess
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Alcomine/advanced for me
    I cant add links because im a new account.

  7. #4387
    Get the Hydraxian Waterlords to exalted!

    Mine in sig! (Not much of an achievement whore )

  8. #4388
    Easy ones, explore Ghostlands and Eversong for Explore Eastern Kingdoms, and Azuremyst and Bloodmyst for Explore Kalimdor! If you're after something more, grab a friend for Malygos/Champ of the Frozen Wastes.

    My Armoury

  9. #4389
    I would say, few simple ones being Zen Fisherman or Explore Pandaria...

    If your looking for a challenge (ish) 'Go Get' your 100,000 HK's

    Good Luck!

    Amoury: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Taye/advanced

  10. #4390
    +1 for explore pandria

  11. #4391
    Go get: Going to Need More Traps (only 2 more)

    Good luck!

    Armory: Sevrin, Twisting Nether EU (can't post a link yet)

  12. #4392
    Sevrin: go get Outland Raider! Only missing 3 more from there, and all of them are soloable at least when u ding to 90 (yeah get that one too ) and gear a bit

    My characters are in sig, no matter which one u choose since account wide achis :P Druid is mah main though

  13. #4393
    Brewmaster Grievuuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ringsted, Denmark.
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Sevrin: go get Outland Raider! Only missing 3 more from there, and all of them are soloable at least when u ding to 90 (yeah get that one too ) and gear a bit

    My characters are in sig, no matter which one u choose since account wide achis :P Druid is mah main though
    [We're going to need more saddles!] (so close, remember that pala/lock mounts count, but only when you're online so you actually only need 5 ;3)

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kjarlot/simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Umm, skinny guys with abs are like a fat girl with big boobs. It don't really count.
    Grievuuz#2550
    Skype: Kjarlot

  14. #4394
    High Overlord Deathknix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    [We're going to need more saddles!] (so close, remember that pala/lock mounts count, but only when you're online so you actually only need 5 ;3)

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kjarlot/simple

    Go get Glory of the icecrown raider (10man), only 2 achievements to go!

    Armory in sig.

  15. #4395
    Brewmaster Xothic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknix View Post
    Go get Glory of the icecrown raider (10man), only 2 achievements to go!

    Armory in sig.
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1638

    Skyshattered, you're already exaulted with the Netherwing so it shouldn't be that hard to pick up.

    Armory is in sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin - Expired at the end of 5.1, returned start of 5.4, left again. Bleh.

  16. #4396
    High Overlord Deathknix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1638

    Skyshattered, you're already exaulted with the Netherwing so it shouldn't be that hard to pick up.

    Armory is in sig.
    Done! Go complete A Bunch Of Lunch! Only one UC and one Thunderbluff quest left!
    New achievement please, armory in my signature.

  17. #4397
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    131
    @Deathknix, go get Cataclysmically Delicious, should only be 8 more foods, you can also finish the Pandaren versions of the achievment if you like.
    Armory in signature
    Armory
    <Valkyrie> Frostmane EU
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

  18. #4398
    High Overlord Excitement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    113
    55 Exalted Reputations Done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allacess View Post
    @Deathknix, go get Cataclysmically Delicious, should only be 8 more foods, you can also finish the Pandaren versions of the achievment if you like.
    Armory in signature
    Go get "Thousand Needles Quests"
    Armory link in signature.

    Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

  19. #4399
    Mechagnome Vinni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In your browser
    Posts
    652
    Go complete Wanderers, Dreamers and You achievement.

    Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vinnix/simple
    ''The only true failure is when you stop trying''.

  20. #4400
    Vinni, go get Family Reunion, only 2 pet families to go, figured it was nicer than the 400 unique pet achievement

    my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stalker/simple
    Last edited by Bullus; 2013-01-22 at 01:58 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •