1. #4421
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Go get No Favorites (pet battles > level)

    Armory in sig.
    You can do some more quest achievments ;D Yak attack (pandaria quests)

    Armory: eu .battle .net/wow/en/character/aszune/Firedwarf/simple

  2. #4422
    High Overlord Hyperia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK, London
    Posts
    101
    firedwarf, go finish The Shado Master, you just miss Shado Pan gold challenge mode run!.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADa/advanced

  3. #4423
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    157
    Hyperia, go get your 14 next pets to lvl 10, it's pretty much the only achievment you could go get quickly :> Possibly go get 150 wins in RBG's, though that's gonna take more time.
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

  4. #4424
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Go get Pet Brawler (10 PvP pet battles).
    Done. Was far harder than I expected.

    @Allacess: You only have Kalimdor left for Loremaster. Start working on some of those?

    Armory

  5. #4425
    @NightKnight87

    What's stopping you from getting World Safari in pet battles? You only need 4 more pets.

    My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erdling/simple

  6. #4426
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdling View Post
    @NightKnight87

    What's stopping you from getting World Safari in pet battles? You only need 4 more pets.

    My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erdling/simple
    Get To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before, only a few left!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nasig/advanced
    When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

  7. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by pansarbasse View Post
    Get To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before, only a few left!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nasig/advanced
    Go get Zen master Cooking. Only 4 points left you silly goose!
    Also, if you got time over, level upp fishing! Do dailies every day and if you want, try to get "One that didn't get away"! Or Master angler of Azeroth now in the weekend! You can do it, I believe in you!

    Oh yeah, my armory is in my signature! Please no meta achievements.

  8. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknix View Post
    Oh yeah, my armory is in my signature! Please no meta achievements.
    Go and get "My sack is Gigantique", easy 10 points for just a couple for pennies!

    Here's my character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vetaren/simple

  9. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Go and get "My sack is Gigantique", easy 10 points for just a couple for pennies!

    Here's my character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vetaren/simple
    Oh come now! No Shattered Sun exalted? Go get it ;p

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...strasza/simple

  10. #4430
    definitely going for the "My sack" achievement now!

  11. #4431
    The Lightbringer imabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Oh come now! No Shattered Sun exalted? Go get it ;p

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...strasza/simple
    "It's a Trap!", takes about 1 min, queue time included

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...C3%A4/advanced

  12. #4432
    go get: You'll Feel Right as Rain

    my char: Qio at Nozdormu

    (i am not allowed jet to post links)

  13. #4433
    Startale.
    You're exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent but haven't done "How To Strain Your Dragon" yet.. Go fetch it!

    Segev at Twisting Nether

  14. #4434
    Go get: Taming the Great Outdoors

    Calese at Al'Akir

  15. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by zasspii View Post
    Go get: Taming the Great Outdoors

    Calese at Al'Akir
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6835

    Obtain 600 skill points in two primary professions.

    time to level up your professions.

    please no pvp achivs thanks.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azken/advanced

    yea...i like lvling what can i say..

  16. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazken View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6835

    Obtain 600 skill points in two primary professions.

    time to level up your professions.

    please no pvp achivs thanks.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azken/advanced
    Go get Pandaren Cuisine! Only one left!

    Have done Zen cooking as requested. Working on fishing but it is boooring, and as that was an alternative ach to go get i think i qualify for a new one. please no fish lvling.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nknasig/simple
    When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

  17. #4437

  18. #4438
    Go fishin' and get The Scavenger!


    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iationz/simple
    No pet battles please! lol

  19. #4439
    long time since i've posted in here, and with the extra achievements from accountwide achievements...

    Dathorize, since you have so many already, it's hard for you:

    -General, Exploration, Professions, Reputation, scenarios are all full;
    -world events only has 1 children's week achievement;
    -quests has 10K daily quests and the wrathion quests;

    so, go get warsong outriders exalted.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Nzall/simple

    i'm open for anything.
    Currently only reading the Funny Pictures Megathread because the rest of the forums is filled with piss, whiners and pissed whiners.

  20. #4440
    nzall, don't you love critters?? I think you should do. Go do "To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?"

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Skyggepr%C3%A6st/simple

    thought it was about time i started doing achies again, and hoping this might just start it

    ... cant post links.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •