1. #4481
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by kai zayin View Post
    Go get Know Your Role

    Finished Darkmoon Duelist
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aizayin/simple
    Time for you to do http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6943

    Completed To all the squirrels i've loved before.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yagami/simple

  2. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapplez View Post
    Time for you to do http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6943

    Completed To all the squirrels i've loved before.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yagami/simple
    Your link is bugged dude
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...athis/advanced

    My Armory
    rawrr...

  3. #4483
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

  4. #4484
    How about grabbing a couple of people and finishing http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4603 ?

    ---------------

    I'm looking for 60 Achievement Points to get to 13000, any ideas on how to do it the easiest/quickest?

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ie/achievement
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

    Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

  5. #4485
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    How about grabbing a couple of people and finishing http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4603 ?

    ---------------

    I'm looking for 60 Achievement Points to get to 13000, any ideas on how to do it the easiest/quickest?

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ie/achievement
    These are easy http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1206
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2557
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5548
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6350
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2556

    My armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yagami/simple

  6. #4486

  7. #4487
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7330 Nom on something! You're literally skin and bone.

    As for me, armory via signature.
    Hey, you should complete http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8009 and http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8016

    Fast and easy 20 points!

    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssalx/advanced

  8. #4488
    broober, do higher learning.

  9. #4489
    Go complete Jade forest questline! Should'nt take that long.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Alcomine/simple For me !

  10. #4490
    Already done jade forest on another character.

  11. #4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomine View Post
    Go complete Jade forest questline! Should'nt take that long.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Alcomine/simple For me !
    Go complete The Glory of the Raider (25 Player)
    It's so easy these days and a good 8 achievements to collect

    Can't post my armory link

    Eu Sylvanas - Raethis Human 90 Death Knight (sorry you have to go through the finding efforts )

  12. #4492
    Stryder go complete your Kahn Achievements. Only need wins in 2 different BG's!

  13. #4493
    raethisdk how about the achi dont look up http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4525/dont-look-up
    shudnt take too long to solo through that achi

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jolnrir/simple
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2013-03-13 at 12:36 AM.

  14. #4494
    Maybe try Deck Defender ? And don't forget to pick Nozdormu or Kalecgos on Deathwing when you will be there!

    Can't post link... Nimrodelek, Troll Hunter, Karazhan EU

  15. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiobhek View Post
    Maybe try Deck Defender ? And don't forget to pick Nozdormu or Kalecgos on Deathwing when you will be there!

    Can't post link... Nimrodelek, Troll Hunter, Karazhan EU
    Go Get: Kalimdor Safari

    My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ackwave/simple

  16. #4496
    #BlackZero

    Go Get: All Growns Up!

    My Armory: Egeris/Tarren Mill EU -> Sorry can't post links.

  17. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by Egeris View Post
    #BlackZero

    Go Get: All Growns Up!

    My Armory: Egeris/Tarren Mill EU -> Sorry can't post links.
    Do http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7329
    It's really easy and takes about 10 minutes to complete!

    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssalx/advanced

  18. #4498
    Quote Originally Posted by Broober View Post
    Do http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7329
    It's really easy and takes about 10 minutes to complete!

    My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssalx/advanced

    Go after the 3 Faction Champions for I'm In Your Base, Killing Your Dudes


    I finished my last AV and got the "Mysticly Epic" Achievement.
    What to do next? Armory

  19. #4499
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezek!el View Post
    Go after the 3 Faction Champions for I'm In Your Base, Killing Your Dudes


    I finished my last AV and got the "Mysticly Epic" Achievement.
    What to do next? Armory
    Another pretty easy one for you This Isn't Even My Final Form

    My armoury link.

    I'd prefer non-pvp achievements (since I currently have no pvp gear, and I also suck at pvp!)

    Edit: this is my first post on this thread.
    Last edited by Farrington; 2013-03-21 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Incorrect link

  20. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrington View Post
    Another pretty easy one for you This Isn't Even My Final Form

    My armoury link.

    I'd prefer non-pvp achievements (since I currently have no pvp gear, and I also suck at pvp!)

    Edit: this is my first post on this thread.
    go do Glory of the Raider (10 player), you only need 2 (easy) achieves for it, and as a DK they are both easy to solo, if you can't get someone to help

    what should I do?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ur/achievement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •