Deleted

were the "glory of the X raider" drakes downgraded?

people have been telling me that in patch 4.0.3, they changed the ulduar drakes and the ICC drakes from 310% to 280%, i.e. that if you got your drake before 4.0.3, you still got master riding, but if you got it afterwards, it doesn't award it. i can't seem to find anything about this. is this really so?

Deleted
    I believe so, but I don't know where the blue post is to confirm it.

10+ Year Old Account
    post patch mounts are 280%, if u had it done prepatch you got free master riding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont think so. It just doesnt award Master Riding to everything else like the Violet Proto.
    "Like the ancient tibetan philosophy states; dont start none, wont be none."
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Where is my gooooooooooooold
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Quote Originally Posted by RageasaurusRex View Post
    Dont think so. It just doesnt award Master Riding to everything else like the Violet Proto.
    they are 280% speed mounts, Master Riding is what grants any mount the 310%, only obtainable via Violet Proto, paying 4k gold, or Arena Mounts.

They are 280%. The only 2 achievements that reward master riding are What a Long Strange Trip it's Been and getting an Arena Season Drake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    they are 280% speed mounts, Master Riding is what grants any mount the 310%, only obtainable via Violet Proto, paying 4k gold, or Arena Mounts.
    Or having got a 310% mount prior to 4.0.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    people have been telling me that in patch 4.0.3, they changed the ulduar drakes and the ICC drakes from 310% to 280%, i.e. that if you got your drake before 4.0.3, you still got master riding, but if you got it afterwards, it doesn't award it. i can't seem to find anything about this. is this really so?
    As far as im aware the only mount that takes you directly to 310% now is the violet protodrake .. All the rest of the mounts are 280% and you need to pay the 4k (which in cata will be nothing) to get the 310%

The violet proto drake is now the only pvemount that will give you the 310% skill for free.
    The glory drakes will now fly with whatever speed you skill allow em to, so not even 280% is granted

Mounts no longer have a speed. Thus, all mounts (Minus the Violet Proto drake because it takes a YEAR to do) awarded via achievement or through a drop or purchased will ONLY fly as fast as your highest level of flight trained. Want 310% flying? Gotta spend 5 thousand gold minus faction discounts (Orgrimmar exalted is 4thousand gold.)

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.