Poll: What will you do after the release of Cataclysm ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Or just farm BRC with friends until 82. Way faster than questing.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that... If instances are as difficult as people have claimed they are your group could be wiping more than you think, which might drastically reduce your XP gain per hour.

But I guess fighting for quest mobs in Hyjal/Vashj'ir is going to be just as difficult. Ah well.

As for me, my option isn't in the poll since I'm going to take it easy, leveling as I see fit but not rushing. Plenty of time to hit 85 and gear up before the raids get old and stale.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    As far as I am aware only those that have changed LK to CT in their config file have downloaded the 750~ MB that is the extra cata stuff.
    Which a lot of people have done. But also we do even without people doing that have 90% of cata already as it is even without that patch. all the zones are on our computers already they are just shrouded till the 7th. In all honesty if it as not for the new classes we could most likely play cata right now and not even have to install anything from the cd itself on launch day.

Deleted
    i am just worried about what time to goto bed and try get to sleep so i can stay up for 30+hrs

I am excited for cata as well... im bored and want somthing to do, And i love it when you start from scratch and build yourselfs up!!!, Im not excited as a few weeks back 2gb of my ram died only 2gb left... and it is ok in WoW atm but.. when there is a rush in the zones i hope it dont blow up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    Anyone else not excited about the Cata release ? Think of the amounts of people swarming into Hyjal and Vashj'ir to rush to 85 : lag, waiting for mob respawn, massive ganking/corpse-camping and many other stuff you can think about. Top that with long login queues and/or server crashes. The only things that excite me are the worgen and goblin leveling zones and ofc the revamped 1-60 zones.
    Will you rush to 85, reroll a goblin/worgen or wait a week before buying Cata ?
    massive lag,ganks,camping and overcrowded zones happen each expansion

You can always do some instances while leveling....

So just play next year then, OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that... If instances are as difficult as people have claimed they are your group could be wiping more than you think, which might drastically reduce your XP gain per hour.
    The first couple of runs maybe. But a lot of people have been overstating how hard the normal dungeons are. BRC just gives so much more XP/min than anything else as well.

Im really looking forward to leveling my hunter again

Berry excite!

My Troll Mage and Dwarf Warrior are going to strut in broken Azeroth like they own the place.

I'm ready for Cataclysm. Wrath got tired and old after a couple of months. I'm ready, but I wouldn't say excited.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sauce View Post
    Anyone would be a fool to camp outside stores at midnight just to stand around waiting for quest mobs during the initial zergfest. Go to bed at a normal time and pick the game up the next day.
    Don't some stores have blizzard peepz to sign some copies of the game on the night? and personally i'm excited.. New things to do with guildies/raids/guild achievements, instance leveling all night on the friday with IRL friends over - new content

Love those who complain about world pvp, isnt that the reason you role on a pvp server?

ITT: People being unique little snowflakes because they can't (or won't) compete. Move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHY are there so many children posting petitions and polls on these forums? Because you can't do it on the official ones? Christ, grow up and stop attention whoring.

On topic, I'll go to bed monday night, then wake up tuesday fairly early and start questing and dungeon-ing between quests (DPS queues).
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    Its true, dungeons are hard, especially ToT but BRC is quite easy if you know what youre doing and as he said "with his friends" so that means not a random dungeon grp but some friends he already raided/played with + maybe vent. So for a pre-made group of people BRC is easy and fast. I mean:
    Skullcrusher - move from dustclouds + kill chains = easy
    Armor guy - tank work, rly easy if healer can comunicate with the tank fast
    Laser boss - rly easy if people are assigned for the lasers, other than that its tank and spank, even easier if talking
    Beauty - tank and spank + fear
    Last boss - 1 dps kites adds, tank takes boss. The teleportation might be tricky at first but later with a DBM time couter its faceroll

So yeah BRC = easy as cake

Quote Originally Posted by Masrock View Post
    Either Worgen Hunter or Druid. Can't decide at this moment.
    Druid!!! a worgen that turns into a cat. what more do you want?!

Also the poll is not particularly varied. Where is the option "I won't be rushing to 85. I will start leveling about half a day or so after the large chunk have started their rush to 85 and I will enjoy the lore in each zone, reaching 85 in a few days"

'Cos ya know....that's what I'm doing
    Last edited by wut?; 2010-12-05 at 02:09 PM.
    [21:24:13] [G] [80:Exeption]: i'm a warlock kinda harry potter myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    hes not that technologically advanced, all he needs is google and a right hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    ARCHEEEEOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOGYYYYYYYY!!!
    This x 10000
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

There are two starting zones, dungeons, and lots of mobs to grind. it will be fine and fun.

You will do it, and LIKE it god damn it

"Why was that wolf carrying frayed robes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sericet View Post
    You will do it, and LIKE it god damn it
    Thats what my father said

Deleted
    I heard that during the release spawn rates of mobs/quest items are increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Gielnik View Post
    I heard that during the release spawn rates of mobs/quest items are increased.
    I've heard that mob spawn will differ to the players in the zone but i doubt that there could be 10mobs in 5yard square