For those who played beta... What are 4 stacks of Arcane blasts hitting for?

At 85, for those who played beta, what is 4 stacks of arcane blast hitting for?

Deleted
    full t11 and a crit between 30 and 50k.

I've been seeing 100-120k crits.. Its got to be more then that..

Deleted
    maybe with all possible buffs and flasks in a raid but when I did a hc on beta I could have sworn I was critting between 30 and 50k

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    actually, 85 is abit more balanced than lvl 80, so expect to see abit more fair numbers
    if you think that you would hit for > 100k with 4 stacks at 85, you could almost oneshot people since the average person will have between 115k-130k hp

so i would say 30-50k seems fair tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treesaiyan2012 View Post
    I've been seeing 100-120k crits.. Its got to be more then that..
    Not a nice try...

lol at 80 my mage hits for 100k arcane blast lol

Deleted
    ive been getting 70k crits no problem in icc25 so i reckon 140+ in entry tier gear., we will find out soon enough

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    critting 60k on a dummy and 100k+ in ICC10HC atm.
    It's not gonna be higher since mastery ratings will rise but mastery itself will not be as high as it is now.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is around 40k
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixzy View Post
    critting 60k on a dummy and 100k+ in ICC10HC atm.
    It's not gonna be higher since mastery ratings will rise but mastery itself will not be as high as it is now.
    I'm not sure mastery will really be much lower since we don't currently have it from anything but reforging.

However, a lot of people say they crit for 100k now when they just straight up don't. 30% Hellscream's Warsong doesn't count as a 100k+ crit. I think the highest I saw in icc25 pugs was 110k with procs, QC, and AP rolling. I think I was around 6500 spell power, though it was a while ago so I could be a bit low with that guess. 30% buff and 18% QC are what are allowing us to crit so hard now. Neither are viable/exist at 85 so the numbers are going to be closer than you may be expecting. Try out some AB spam on a dummy with just AP going and see what the numbers are like.

since ICC brings +30% dmg buff i guess 85 will bring same numbers as icc have at the moment