Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up New/Updates Goblin and Worgen Crests

Figured not all have seen them.
    I think they both fit perfecrly for each race.Tho Worgen skull for Gilneas seems weird...
    Off from eu.battle.net

Goblin

Worgen

proedit: Samwise is insanely good artist.
    Most people are under the belief that I think i am better than everyone else
    this is false
    I know i am better than everyone else
    So in end of day, most ppl not even good

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I simply don't like them. :/

Fantastic. I love the roses on the Gilnean crest, the whole thing is very mournful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UR1L View Post
    For some reason I simply don't like them. :/
    for some reason i simply dont like you

The goblin's is representative of their race, crazy engineers that like toxic waste and things that go boom

The worgen however is just kinda crammed together with some roses and a couple of lanterns.

still i don't make the decisions so my point is meh

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

Deleted
    They're superb. Love them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Worgen one a lot! Although, it does seem strange to have a Worg/Worgen skull as part of insignia. Why not a live wolf or some sort of celtic/british crest (like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_c...United_Kingdom) as part of it instead? I don't know if I'd feel comfortable as a Gilnean having a dead Worgen's remains as a part of my crest unless they have been killing Worgen for years. Then again, I am sure they probably still hold resentment for their curse.

I don't really feel the Goblin crest seems right. I think there should be a big money bag/pile of gold/dollar sign/oil dripping illustration as part of it. When I think of the goblins, I think of intelligent/mad scientist/black market/bootleggers/big business/polluters.
    Last edited by Faunwea; 2010-12-05 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Not really found of the worgen one but the Goblins crest looks pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrill View Post
    for some reason i simply dont like you

The goblin's is representative of their race, crazy engineers that like toxic waste and things that go boom

The worgen however is just kinda crammed together with some roses and a couple of lanterns.

still i don't make the decisions so my point is meh
    Not suprised. You're a retlol so I don't like you either.

Pipes on goblin and lanterns on worgen just make them look 'meh' in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I am very happy about the Worgen one. Is the Gilneas banner from Warcraft 2

Deleted
    love the worgen one. i love the worgen style. Blizz done a perfect job on worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    they r both very awesome. but after this they should update all crests D:

Deleted
    Uhm... both are really good, but:

Goblin misses some "moar": uh-oh, this is gonna make "big boom"!

The worgen one is really good, it has the old emblem from WC2 (as Graden said), and shows the fierce of the worgen and the "dark" of Gilneas scenario.

Both are great really. Like the little details like the Gold Filling on the Goblin one.

I will get the goblin emblem tattooed on my left buttox.
    Im race changing ALL of my characters to Goblin. If there is a class Goblins can't play (Pally, druid) it's not a class I want to play.
    Goblins are soo fucking cool!

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 09:40 AM ----------

Also, why is Yoda on the Goblin crest? XD

Love the worgen one, totally goes with there whole mordheim style look. The goblins? eh, kinda janky if i'm honest. just seems like 'okay, we need a horde flavored gnome crest' and lets be honest thats kind of what the goblins are for the horde, but it just looks like they pieced something together to fit the niche instead of going all out on something crazy like a neon sign with some bamboo and bombs or something yknow?

Gold tooth on the goblin banner is win

Samwise really is an awesome artist. I actually really like the Goblin one more than the Worgen one, though the Worgen standard has its charm.

Id really love to see both Horde and Alliance banners updated with new race ones-both tbc and Cata, it would represent that they are actually part of faction.
    And pretty sure if Samwise and Metzen would get heads together, outcome would be insane!
    Most people are under the belief that I think i am better than everyone else
    this is false
    I know i am better than everyone else
    So in end of day, most ppl not even good

I like the worgen one the best of the two new crests. Though they both are vey good.

love the worgen style, still wish blizz would of added that worgen district to SW or do something other then then 2 damn places in the world with that style.