login on battle.net eu

is there anyone els of the european players that has problem logging in to the eu site aswell

Just tried and says An Error has Occured, so yes.

Deleted
    Nuclear Launch Detected.

We seem to be having a little problem with our website, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then – explode.

Deleted
    Hello,

Yes! I'm not alone. I tried to call the assistance but according to them, it is closed ..
    The system is quite idiot. Because you cannot login, you cannot post to the official forum or try to reach online assistance..

Great Blizzard.

Deleted
    I got the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Logan274 View Post
    Hello,

Yes! I'm not alone. I tried to call the assistance but according to them, it is closed ..
    The system is quite idiot. Because you cannot login, you cannot post to the official forum or try to reach online assistance..

Great Blizzard.
    Normally I like it when we get new users here at MMO-Champ, but I reckon you're just gonna be another whiner.
    Shit happens. Deal with it.

Oh, btw there is other ways to reach Blizzard assistance. Just because one of their systems fails, it doesn't mean the entire company is basically closed down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Normally I like it when we get new users here at MMO-Champ, but I reckon you're just gonna be another whiner.
    Shit happens. Deal with it.
    Normally people like it when they get responses to their posts, but I reckon you are just another asshole. People complain. Deal with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geranamo View Post
    Normally people like it when they get responses to their posts, but I reckon you are just another asshole. People complain. Deal with it.
    Normally people actually use this thing called logic thought, but I reckon you're just another self-righteous MMO-Poster. People hate seeing complaints every single day. Get over it.

There are plenty of ways to contact Blizzard:

Official forums, which appears to be down
    Try calling them on the phone if you want to get through right away
    Send them an e-mail if you're up for the wait

However, I think it miiiight be because thousands upon thousands of Europeans are trying to access the website.

EDIT: Just because the site goes down, you don't need to contact them, by the way... It'll be up before Cataclysm, don't sweat it.

The issue is with multiple regions.
    There is an existing thread covering it here.:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ttle.net-Error
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.