Deleted

Graphics settings question.

Hey, I was wondering what the lowest setting I can run World of Warcraft in without having important graphics disapearing from the game? I've tried everything on the lowest setting but this causes a lot of graphics not to appear, such as fire on the ground.

I'm not really bothered by how pretty the game looks, I'd rather it ran smoothly but I'd still like to be able to see important things that I need to move from and such.

Thanks.

Put everything on low, but keep projected textures on.

i believe projected textures is the only one you need to see fire on the ground, the rest can be down on min

Deleted
    And if that doesn't work for you, look at the particle effects and tune those up a tiny bit. Some spells have no projected textures, or have textures that disappear on some terrain. (Death and Decay used to have that issue.)

Most abilities based on something you can see will be based around projected textures and particles.
    As suggested both those settings should be your focus, with particle density not needing to be full but enough to at least make the effects easily visible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Noctus View Post
    Put everything on low, but keep projected textures on.
    This hits the nail on the head.
    I agree 100%.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

Deleted
    Thanks guys <3