10+ Year Old Account

lvl 50 to 80 in a week?

So im getting the expansion at the end of this week. i have a lvl 50 ench. shaman in full boa gear.. how long do you think it would take to get to 80? and what addons should i use to make this faster. i use quest helper and i tried some of the guides and they dont have the new quests and what not.

i got 1-60 in like 3 days. you should have no problem if you have no life

Depends on how much time each day you're willing to spend. A week should be doable. Quest Helper or Blizzard's own Quest Helper should do just fine.

Deleted
    If you are lucky having Warsong Gulch week, do that for god sake! :P
    And, am I wrong saying that the quest helper addon is disabled and doesn't work with patch 4.x.x ?

10+ Year Old Account
    i got the next few days off so yeah. but the outland grind is so boring... i think my biggest downfall would be boredom...

Quote Originally Posted by Aunai View Post
    So im getting the expansion at the end of this week. i have a lvl 50 ench. shaman in full boa gear.. how long do you think it would take to get to 80? and what addons should i use to make this faster. i use quest helper and i tried some of the guides and they dont have the new quests and what not.
    I dont know what your profession has got to do with your shaman.....

But on topic, it is extremely easy to speed through all quests if you are focused enough to do them. Even going from 60-80 can be done in a few days. Personally I like to focus on just questing with music in the background and I knock out alot of levels in no time.

I went 1-80 in under a week. You should be able to go 50-80 in less time.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have a level 80 troll Druid now, started from fresh. It shouldn't take more than a a week if you have dedication and know the good routes to 80

10+ Year Old Account
    i meant enhancement.. sry

Just teasing you, just one of those little pet peeves with shortened words
    But as everyone above said along with me you should easily be able to knock out the levels. If you find yourself getting bored put some music on you enjoy and watch those levels fly by, Follow zone by zone and the quests pretty much lead you through everything quickly

10+ Year Old Account
    thats what im hoping. I played a Sham. in the beta and i love that class now. im hoping i can catch a BG weekend, that should help a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    my wife did 1-80 on her pala.. since 4.03a hit and she's been 80 for 4 days now.. so yeah its easily do able.

I did 1-60 in 21 hours iirc, expecting a similar number for 60-80 after they nerfed Northrend. Did 2d 18h 1-80 about a week before the shattering+Northrend nerf.

50 - 80 in a week is completely achievable.

Boredom probably will be your biggest enemy. As everyone above me said, listen to music to stay somewhat interested. If you have a second monitor and the appropriate attachments (assuming your computer can handle it dual monitors), perhaps hook that up and watch Hulu/TV/movies on the other screen.