Deleted

How much gold did you make the first week of WOTLK

So, I'm wondering how much gold you made at the start of WOTLK, farming herbs/ore and ussing them for ur different professions? I'm trying to get a realistic kind of view of how much gold I could make the 1st week if I just farmed as much as humanly posible.

Thanks!

people have been saying from doing quests we get about 10k so from proffs im asuming around the same if not more if u sell sell sell.

Depending on your realms size, 10 - 30k in the first week. My realm has a lot of people mining and herbing already it's a mission just to find a node, but alongside questing and picking up greys you should make quite a lot from 80-85.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you ignore lvl-ing and go straight to farm stuff ( hers , veins ) you can get a lot of gold depending of the amount of ppl from your realm. On my realm I'd say i'll make around 50k gold if i spend 1 week for mining/herbing only. And the good thing about is that you get experience now from them . Win win situation.

Deleted
    100-200g a day by lots of questing and dungeons.
    almost 1k - 2k a week (weekends = more played hours)

+ profs = 1k xtra.

-15k, bought choppa

Deleted
    I'm expecting 300g per stack the first 2-3 days, then maybe 200g the next week. Eventually it should settle down to around 120g a stack of herbs. Flat out farming for afew hours should get you a minimum of 50 stacks of herbs and 50 stacks of ore.

50 x 300 = 15,000 x2 = 30,0000

So tbh im looking to make a minium of 200-300k the first 2 weeks for it to be worth while!

Deleted
    50 stacks in a few hours is 1000 ore and 1000 herbs in a few hours? I personally think a few hours seems a bit optimistic for that level of farming in the beginning of an expansion.

Don't underestimate the sheer amount of people who will be thinking exactly the same as you, as well as people farming on their mains and alts to level up crafting professions or donate to their guild banks.

I think 300g per stack is a good price, and the prices will be higher than that right in the beginning - but on a medium population realm there's going to be a lot of competition for those nodes in the first few weeks.

Deleted
    Well, lets say 50 stacks of herb and ore in 10 hours, I still think 30k/10h is some sweet cash!

10+ Year Old Account
    I made close to 5k + in the first week questing and Disenchanting quest greens. Selling cloth too, of course. So in cata im guessing it will prolly be between 5-10k =)