Very experienced Resto Sham LFG EST 6-10

hello there, i am a very experienced Resto sham who has seen many days of healing competitive raids. I started in Kara, moved through KJ in Sunwell, from there i raidied from EZ mode naxx to Uld yogg fight doing some hard modes on the way, recently, 2 days before the release of cata my GM has decided to step down and the guild is left scrambling for new homes. The guild i am in has been my current guild for 3 years or so. I am not only looking for a competitive place to raid, i am looking for a place to call home. A new lifestyle no longer allows me to play on a PST sevrer being an EST person. So i am looking for an EST server that raid anywhere from 5-10..or 1030. I also have experience playing enhance as well as elemental. Just looking for a new home : )

Simitrie
    Our guild is currently recruiting and would love to have you.Here are the details:

Server: [H] Maelstorm

Bleach is new guild looking for more casual gamers. We are a laid back, relax atmosphere, fun guild looking for all lvls and interest (including lvling, 5-mans, raids, PvP, RP, whatever floats your boat). Preferable looking to do Cata heroics & raid progressions. Once we have enough for raiding we will schedule times for raids. We will do spur of the moment raids also.

Our goal is to enjoy our time playing WoW, making friends, and progressing casually. We currently have 4 bank tabs and vent.

Contact myself or Judani in game for invite or more details or you can also email me.

Whispurr,

<The Wicked> might have what you're looking for. We just transferred to Stormscale-US from our old server, as that server lacked a nice recruitment pool for a raiding guild ( a generally social server). While being on a PST server, the guild is almost entirely EST and raids on EST time from 7-10:30 on Saturday and Sunday. On other realms, our guild was known for being a casual, but hardworking group of individuals, clearing content in half the days it took other mainstream raiding guilds, and now we are looking for exceptional healers and any dedicated people that are all about experiencing Cataclysm to the fullest, while enjoying a casual and relaxed atmosphere. If you are interested, i would love to hear from you! Private message me on this forum, or whisper me on Zandarion- Stormscale-US