Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Any more tips that people can give? I'm welcome to everything.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Slightly OT - every post I've seen like this has been from Alliance posters, talking about Stormwind > Hyjal. Is it safe to assume Orgrimmar for Horde?
    I've also seen that Hyjal is accessible from Moonglade, but I'm unsure if there's quests to be picked up first (clearly, I didn't get into beta!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogetaex View Post
    Any more tips that people can give? I'm welcome to everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    1. Blood of the Chosen - 22,050
    2. Drag and Drop - 22,050
    3. Keeping the Alliance Blind - 22,050
    4. Neutralizing the Plague - 33,100
    5. No Rest For The Wicked - 33,100
    6. Not a Bug - 22,050
    7. Retest Now - 22,050
    8. Slaves to Saronite - 22,050
    9. That's Abominable! - 22,050
    10. Volatility - 22,050

11. Blowing Hodir's Horn - 22,050
    12. Feeding Arngrim - 22,050
    13. Hot and Cold - 22,050
    14. Polishing the Helm - 22,050
    15. Spy Hunter - 22,050
    16. Thrusting Hodir's Spear - 27,550
    17. Everfrost - 21,400

18. Among the Champions - 22,050
    19. Battle Before the Citadel - 22,050
    20. Deathspeaker Kharos - 22,050
    21. Gormok Wants His Snobolds - 22,050
    22. Rescue at Sea - 16,550
    23. Taking Battle To The Enemy - 22,050
    24. Threat From Above - 22,050
    25. You've Really Done It This Time Kul - 22,050
    26. Get Kraken! - 22,050
    27. Kraken Tooth - 22,050

Because "Kraken Tooth" counts as a daily, I took "Rescue at Sea" off the list since "Kraken Tooth" gives more experience than "Rescue at Sea" does. Everfrost is still on the list because I personally haven't done it. Obviously if you've already done it don't worry about picking it up.

242,600 experience from Icecrown Ship quests
    159,200 experience from Sons of Hodir quests
    198,450 experience from Tournament quests
    ------------------------------------------------------
    600,250 experience
    This is what I'll be doing thanks to the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TaelenFordring View Post
    You're an idiot that doesn't understand how dailies work.
    lol 4th post and your calling people idiots...

OT: It sounds like you have too much time wasted pissing around. Do you have the tabard from the Argent Tournament? Use that if you do.

Like others have said, handing in dailies will cost you time, more than 5 minutes for sure and people that go straight to the zone will get infront of the pack and have clear running on quests.

Deleted
    Dailys is definatly worth it. Yes you fall behind 5 minutes on the questers in hiyal. But we gain that back when we can move ahead into deepholm the second we ding 82. (dont finish MH go straight to deepholm and have it all to urself )

Quote Originally Posted by Rambow View Post
    Dailys is definatly worth it. Yes you fall behind 5 minutes on the questers in hiyal. But we gain that back when we can move ahead into deepholm the second we ding 82. (dont finish MH go straight to deepholm and have it all to urself )
    That's what I'm thinking.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

What about Dungeon Grinding to 82? I'm thinking of running with a guild group. We all turn in dailies -> queue for BRC and chain pull like mofos (all 277 avg ilvl) until we hit 82 then jump straight into deepholme. I've heard rumors that dungeon exp was nerfed at the last minute. Is this true? Any numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Julailton View Post
    What about Dungeon Grinding to 82? I'm thinking of running with a guild group. We all turn in dailies -> queue for BRC and chain pull like mofos (all 277 avg ilvl) until we hit 82 then jump straight into deepholme. I've heard rumors that dungeon exp was nerfed at the last minute. Is this true? Any numbers?
    You have to discover the dungeons first.

So you would have to fly around turning in those dailies, then fly to Azeroth, then fly to Blackrock Mountain and run inside to the instance portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel View Post
    You have to discover the dungeons first.

So you would have to fly around turning in those dailies, then fly to Azeroth, then fly to Blackrock Mountain and run inside to the instance portal.

Naw, you can discover the entrance to BRC right now. You get a "Discovered Blackrock Caverns." I assume that is it. Then you just queue via LFD =P

Naw, you can discover the entrance to BRC right now. You get a "Discovered Blackrock Caverns." I assume that is it. Then you just queue via LFD =P
    I have not been able to find a concrete answer on if that counts or not yet (as there is no way to prove it - you couldn't discover it and then copy to Beta as it didn't exist on live during Beta).

Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel View Post
    I have not been able to find a concrete answer on if that counts or not yet (as there is no way to prove it - you couldn't discover it and then copy to Beta as it didn't exist on live during Beta).
    Well I'll have my mole machine ready just in case. I'd assume so since there is literally nothing to discover besides a 5 foot room with the portal.

Assuming it does work, is grinding BRC to 82 a valid way to level? Assuming an amazing group ofc.

Well I'll have my mole machine ready just in case. I'd assume so since there is literally nothing to discover besides a 5 foot room with the portal.

Assuming it does work, is grinding BRC to 82 a valid way to level? Assuming an amazing group ofc.
    Experience wise, yes it could work.

You may encounter issues with the fact that you're only getting a few pieces of loot each instead of a full green set with the stamina increases and Mastery. I have heard that Deepholme mobs tear through undergeared people (and yes, ICC gear is undergeared at that point). It likely depends on your class, luck, and just how geared you are at the end of Wrath now.

that interests me too, i got a good 5man group and i thought about to grind BRC till 82 an then switch directly to deepholme.
    the only point is i am concerned whether it is worth as opposed to questing Hyjal? the first time BRC with all the dungeon quests im sure it is, but after it? :/
    also skips to the mass of people in Hyjal.

Just one question for the OP.....what if you dont own wintergrsap???? I would do other dailies besides them, just drop em.