Poll: Which tier will stay in your bank?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which WotLK paladin tier(s) will stay in your bank throughout Cata?

I just emptied my bank to make room for Cata items, but had to make a painful decision: choose which tiers gets the boot and which stay in the bank. Personally i kept my T8 white set because in my opinion it's both the best-looking paladin set of WotLK, and the set that helped me defeat the most WotLK encounters. My purple T10 will also occupy a few bank slots as soon as i'm done replacing it with Cata greens/blues, but will most likely get deleted if i run out of space at some point.

Careful, this is not a "vote your favorite WotLK tier". I'm asking which tier you will keep in your bank to remind you of old good Naxx/Ulduar/ToC(lol)/ICC while you're raping Deathwing's face.

Poll is up
    Last edited by thoukaia; 2010-12-05 at 11:57 PM.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

T8 Valorous only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Got 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10. and about 50 weapons/shield. I doubt t11 will fit when its time to replace it though =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I keep my full S3 and S8 in my bank.

Noooothing. Sweet bankspace, it will be filled with enough Cata-crap anyway.

the hardest set to get ofcourse

tier 9

My bank is all kinds of full on my pally since I've been carrying around PVP ret PVE ret PVP holy PVE holy and PVE prot for each expansion and he has a crap ton of holiday items/tabards/etc.

We really do need bigger personal banks.

Probably tier 8 and 10 because those fit my paladin the best. he is, after all, a protector of the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Tier one and two.

And why is Tier 9 even an option? Does anyone like that?

7, 8, and 10-Heroic. 9 looked horrible imo. (Priest, btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

15+ Year Old Account
    None of the paladin tier gear was worth keeping in this expansion based on looks in my opinion. I am keeping two of the arena sets though.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

Only keeping 10. I have 1 and 2 in the bank, I got rid of 4 and 7. Never got 5, or 6 since I raided as a mage primarily in tBC, and quit for the most part when Ulduar was top-tier unfortunately. T9 is garbage.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

277 (purple). Imo the best set in Wotlk, fits just well paladin (especially holy).

Only got t10 277 left since i had to delete all my other gear to make room
    WTB more bank slots

10+ Year Old Account
    t8 and t10

10+ Year Old Account
    As with all new content, my old gear gets vendored or deleted. I never bother saving it. When BC was released, my BWL gear was trashed, WotLK saw my full SWP gear eventually go bye-bye. Soon enough I will be typing in 'Delete' for my current stuff too. The only set that ever remained through it all was my vanilla pvp gear.

Only keeping purple 10. By far my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    definately t7 gold. i might be a sucker for power rangers but that sets the best looking set of any class ever imo

Deleted
    None of them. Disenchanted all the gear I had a month ago when I got full non-set epic equipment for leveling on retribution. And that is so i can sell the shit each time I get a better item for each slot. >.>

For some reason I have kept tier 5 holy shoulders. 0.0