Tbc: Mage
    WotLK: Warrior
    Cataclysm: Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Mage/Lock
    TBC: Rogue/Boomkin
    WotLK: Lock/DK
    Cata: Lock only!

I am goin lock and not doin anything else. I seem to get bored and try other things but always go back to range dps. So I am not gonna waste my time and just stick Lock this xpack

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing the game toward the end of vanilla. I always leveled up as enhance but played through all of BC and WoTLK as resto. I'm quite bored with healing, now I can't decide if I want to go enhance or ele =/

Night Elf Rogue

Started him early last year. Was a Blood Elf Rogue before. Wanted to try out Alliance, loved it, and decided to stay. The rogue class has always applied to me. A quick, agility based, duel-wielding class that wears light leather armor as opposed to bulky metal armor. And the stealth thing is cool to. Who doesn't wanna be a ninja.

Vanilla: Warrior
    TBC: Warrior
    WOTLK: Warrior
    Cata Warrior, with a shaman as an alt.

Damn, I love my warrior :>

Quote Originally Posted by Dellan View Post
    Main:Blood elf pally
    I started wow back in vanilla and decided on a Paladin, and never looked back.
    There was no such thing as a blood elf paladin in vanilla.

OT: Probably going to be my druid, although I would love to get back into my shaman that was my main from pre-BC until about 8 months ago.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Deleted
    I was leveling with a friend as a Blood Elf Paladin and when he wasn't online I started a Shaman for fun. The more levels I gained the more I wanted to get her to 80 up until the point I was leveling my shaman with my friend. Never got that paladin leveled though.

I rerolled after my guild died on a different server as Alliance and started a new Shaman and that became my first lvl80. Still is my main atm but unsure for Cata as I have 5 lvl80s and 3 more ready for Outland or Northrend. I'm an altoholic...

You could call it a "Personal FotM"

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead warlock since vanilla. I have three other 80s and a bunch of 58s (Outland sucks!), but I only raid seriously on the lock. My priority list is like this: lock > shaman > hunter > mage. If there's something I need to do on every character, I always go in that order.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."