Thread: WoW site down

WoW site down

any1 have a estimated time when the site will be back up wanted to do a race change today

I'm pretty sure no one from Blizzard posts here, so we're as clueless as you.

Speaking of the WoW site, when do they plan to change www.worldofwarcraft.com to take you to the new site? Having to type in http://us.battle.net/wow/en is really annoying.

I want my armory back. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Speaking of the WoW site, when do they plan to change www.worldofwarcraft.com to take you to the new site? Having to type in http://us.battle.net/wow/en is really annoying.
    They did that yesterday, when they made the posts about the new community site.

Just took me about 1 hour - 2 hours, just be patient. Keep your computer on while you sleep if worse comes to worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel View Post
    They did that yesterday, when they made the posts about the new community site.
    Thanks. I tried it after they made the post, but it would take me to the Cataclysm splash screen and then to the old site. Was thinking maybe they hadn't worked out the kinks yet.

Could've just saved it to your favorites *shrug* If i wasn't on my PC i would just click on Deathwings face every time I went to the old website.

Quote Originally Posted by Asores View Post
    Just took me about 1 hour - 2 hours, just be patient. Keep your computer on while you sleep if worse comes to worse.
    This isn't the queue. The web servers are down for maintenance now.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Thanks. I tried it after they made the post, but it would take me to the Cataclysm splash screen and then to the old site. Was thinking maybe they hadn't worked out the kinks yet.
    Try clearing your cache. That was probably what the issue was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokzum View Post
    Could've just saved it to your favorites *shrug* If i wasn't on my PC i would just click on Deathwings face every time I went to the old website.
    I don't tend to use my favorites for websites that are easily remembered. I usually use it for stuff that I tend to forget easily.

I usually keep a folder of main WoW Sites(sites that i visiti the most) and another folder for videos/talent links/guides and other Misc.

It was back up, for a moment. As soon as I entered my authenticator code to login, it goes back to maintenance. /sigh