flying in eversong/azuremyst?

Does anyone know if we can fly in the BC zones that are on azeroth such as the isle of quel danas, eversong woods, ghostlands, azuremyst and bloodmyst? as far as i know these zones have gone unchanged and most likely have "empty fields"
    most likely drunk and posting

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, flying is still restricted there.

I dont see why they would make those a no fly zone, theyre still part of azeroth regardless.
    EDIT: really? thats dumb :<
    MAINFRAME-80 Blood Elf Shadow Priest: Kil'Jaeden

My hair styling website:
    www.wix.com/misfitgurl66/kmainframe

^ Exactly. Because the content is a part of the Burning Crusade expansion and not the original game, there was more work needed to be done that Blizzard wanted to spend elsewhere improving Cataclysm. So they just left the BC areas alone.

I wasnt in the beta but i am pretty sure you can as they are part of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdore. Alsoi am pretty sure that since they were built in BC they were built without the dead zones that were left in original WoW.

Edit: but i guess i am wrong
    Last edited by Kama; 2010-12-06 at 02:11 AM. Reason: others posted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    I wasnt in the beta but i am pretty sure you can as they are part of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdore. Alsoi am pretty sure that since they were built in BC they were built without the dead zones that were left in original WoW.
    They're actually on completely different instance servers from the main continents.

And no, they weren't designed with flying in mind, which is why you still can't fly in them.

And because of the low traffic to these areas, they decided that it wasn't going to be worth the effort anyway. Which I think is dumb.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    And because of the low traffic to these areas, they decided that it wasn't going to be worth the effort anyway. Which I think is dumb.
    yeah they should have taken away work on high traffic areas instead. oh wait.
    And everything you touch will turn to ash, slipping right through your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre View Post
    yeah they should have taken away work on high traffic areas instead. oh wait.
    no what they should do is stop fucking using like 10 ppl on this damn game and use the millions they make to hire more ppl so they don't half ass shit anymore

im holding off on cata because im already bored with what they have added , and their laziness is really becoming annoying , working on more hairstyles for old races that are shit . putting off new models . lazily leaving those bc zones on other servers , its all pissing me off
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Agreed, we can fly in Outland but not BC Azeroth zones

10+ Year Old Account
    funny the zones from the expac that lets us fly for the first time are still a no fly zones