Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

This quest made me angry towards the Alliance.

Changed the Title since people take the word hate too far.

Check out this quest and read the description http://www.wowhead.com/quest=24513
    Say what you want about the horde the deserving it or whatever, but after doing the new quests for the horde, reading Garrosh's story that they posted on the new site, and even seeing how Garrosh has been handling Horde members that step outta line, reading this quest made me mad! I'll post the description here also.

Who goes there? Your footsteps are not the lazy stride of a guard.

A <class>, you say? Still brave and free? There's no hope for me, friend. I have lost my eyesight and am no longer fit for battle.

I dared speak up while Captain Peake savagely beat one of the prisoners. In return he kicked me in the head. And kept kicking. He kicked me blind, <race>.

You'll find Captain Peake at the top of this tower. If you seek justice, bring me his eyes.

If he does not part with them willingly... so be it.
    Last edited by Hostile99; 2010-12-06 at 03:31 AM.

I think I need more context.

Edit: Navigated wowhead and checked some 3d models, now i get it.
    OT: The alliance has always had a dark side when it comes to their 'camps'. Although I can't believe he beat him blind...thats crazy.
    Last edited by majorfalcon; 2010-12-06 at 02:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alot of the quests in the southern barrens are like that. makes me hate the Alliance more and more as i read them.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the one in Icecrown where the horde ambushes an entire army of Alliance soldiers fighting off the Scourge, dooming both to be destroyed and majorly ruin military actions in the area because of a single stupidly aggressive commander?

Or in fact, all the quests in that chain that make the horde look like total douches.

Go do 'em.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    better than rezed against ur will. oh and for some. mind controled so no 1 shots sylv in the back of the head again

Quote Originally Posted by The Sauce View Post
    Are you sure you wanna define an entire group by the actions of one? It can be used both ways
    Yeah i'm sure, really good point though. But like I said, after questing for Garrosh and learning about how the Horde is now handling things, this made me mad. Unless of course, Varian is out there punishing people like this himself, but I haven't seen that yet. Garrosh is out there killing those who do stuff like this himself, and even threatening you if you ever get orcs involved with demons again, etc. He's really leading the Horde in a good direction imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like when Horde blows up Dun Baldur in Southern Barrens? That pissed me off seriously, but its the same on both sides. The quests are really well done, you actually feel something if you pay attention to whats happening in the story. There is a lot of background conflict and flow now

Quote Originally Posted by Mastrcapn View Post
    What about the one in Icecrown where the horde ambushes an entire army of Alliance soldiers fighting off the Scourge, dooming both to be destroyed and majorly ruin military actions in the area because of a single stupidly aggressive commander?

Or in fact, all the quests in that chain that make the horde look like total douches.

Go do 'em.
    Go read the mini story on Garrosh. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1339118#blog
    It's a really good read, then tell me what you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah and I hate the horde becaue they're cutting down the forests of ashenvale, and killing everyone in lordaeron and plauging the place up
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

dont forget they burned half of southern barrens to the ground

10+ Year Old Account
    yes yes of course this single Captains actions speak for the whole Alliance when he does something wrong. The Horde are far worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile99 View Post
    He's really leading the Horde in a good direction imo.
    yep, having 2 of your allies leaders hating you is a really good direction...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh murdered a crew of innocent people so whatever

course now a huge argument about context and moral selectivity is going to be brought up so i'll be leaving now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayace View Post
    alliance soldiers

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    I thought the Alliance was more into teddy bears than assault. That seems like the Scourge or the Horde would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayace View Post
    I am curious as to what you're referring too. If even body has some quests that show that Garrosh is actual behind something like this, or Varian leading the Alliance in a good way, please post them! I wanna see lol. I've done so little of the new quests, I'm just basing this off of what i've done and read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    yep, having 2 of your allies leaders hating you is a really good direction...
    that has nothing to do with leading the horde , and sylvanas is a lunatic , and voljin already regrets what he said , soo your point is invalid
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    alliance soldiers
    in waters that clearly where not properly marked they where not there to engage the horde so yeah.........

anyway night all

You know Blizzard is doing a good job sowing a great PvP war when you got people coming on the forums with morality issues!