Looking to get a new graphics card. Not very comp savy..=)

I'm tired of running WoW on the lowest of low video settings and therefore Im looking to get a new graphics card. I already have a tv tuner card to watch tv through my monitor so I want to be able to make sure my computer can get a graphics card. Below is a little bit of computer information about my system. I am not very computer savy and can somebody please point me in the right direction for a graphics card that would be able to run on my computer. Thanks.

Edit:Hmm so its not letting me copy and paste my computer information onto here
    Last edited by Elitedog; 2010-12-06 at 02:49 AM.

I'd need you to post your motherboard / power supply and budget for that

If you have problems with links, you can always type it as httpwww . example.com\blahblah which should sneak past the filter and need some manual work for us to see.

Also, odds are if you're running on lowest settings your computer might need whole lot of more parts than just new graphics card.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

If you have to run it on really low settings, more than likely getting a new graphics card would only show minor improvements since your CPU would end up bottle necking the performance of your graphics card.

You might actually get better performance with a new CPU since WoW is more CPU intensive than GPU.