Charge Macro Help

So I wanted to make a macro that would cast FF right when I charge (I can do it manually so I know it's possible with a macro) and here's what I got:

Code:
    #showtooltip Feral Charge
    /cast Feral Charge
    /cast Faerie Fire(Feral)
    I tried "Feral Charge(Bear)" but that made it not work. But the real pickle is Faerie Fire. If I don't put (Feral) after it, the macro works, but it takes me out of bear form. If I DO put (Feral) after it, it doesn't cast Faerie Fire, even if I mash the button. What gives? =/

EDIT: Well, I feel dumb. I was missing a space between Fire and (Feral). That fixed it. /facepalm

Mods, you can delete this thread.
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-12-06 at 04:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

doesn't the global cooldown kick in when you feral charge. even though it finishes before your at the target, it will screw up the macro

if that is not the case, i got no idea, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    doesn't the global cooldown kick in when you feral charge. even though it finishes before your at the target, it will screw up the macro

if that is not the case, i got no idea, sorry
    Pretty sure Feral Charge does not trigger a GCD. I could press it and Faerie Fire at the same time, and it would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Code:
    /cast Feral Charge
    /cast Faerie Fire(Feral)
    If the above macro is copied and pasted from in game, then your issue is a lack of a space between the "e" in Fire and the "(".

Try:
    /cast Feral Charge
    /cast Faerie Fire (Feral)