infernal vs doomguard

some people says infernal is better on both single and aoe targets, i have not tried it on singles yet, is it really true?

Deleted
    DG is actually a bit better againt single target, but he seems to bug occasionally and just stand there instead of casting (I've only had it happen once or twice tho). So generally Infernal is better.

Deleted
    Haven't tryed the Infernal on singel yet, butr i sure have had the DG bugged a lot of times... Manytimes it happens when your BoD runs out. even though u cos a new BoD he still just stands there look all dumb:P

Deleted
    I find infernal is a bigger dps increase in single target fights, although I haven't done any training dummy tests yet. Duel immolation aura is always nice. The only times I use the doomguard are on encounters when AoE splash damage will make people shout at me eg saurfang. Also the infernal cast deals damage in itself and as has already been stated the doomguard has a habit of just standing there mocking your 10 minuite CD.

Plus, i didnt summon a huge demon to stand there and cast piddly shadow bolts, I summoned him to be a ball of firey melee death.
    An actual test with a target dummy is something i should probably try.

ANyone know if they benafit from the imp shadow/fire damage of the different specs? Maybe then DG would be best for affliction or something like that.

Doomguard isn't as fun since they took away its Cripple