10+ Year Old Account

Level 80 Daily Quest Nerf?

My room mate was telling me there would be a nerf to the daily quests at level 80 preventing the people stock piling quests and turning them in on Tuesday, can someone confirm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Untrue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Completely untrue.

You will be able to hand in up to 25 daily quests and reap the full benefits of the XP that they give.
    For the Alliance!

why would they do that? they already told us that it was okay to save the dalies for cata

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose Im just gonna keep them and turn them in on tuesday, If I get the full amount, then I know that my room mate was misguided and I will do a victory dance.

Approximate quote from Blizzard.
    "We have no intention in removing experience from daily quests for the Cataclysm expansion. They've been able to do it for the last two expansions so why change it now?"

Unless you're going for server firsts, it's not like there's a disadvantage for turning in the quests on Tuesday anyway ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I saw something a few minutes ago about a killing mob nerf thing, but not sure about quests. I didnt even see it in the post

Quote Originally Posted by Necropoly View Post
    Well I saw something a few minutes ago about a killing mob nerf thing, but not sure about quests. I didnt even see it in the post
    It was to prevent players from speed running Wrath heroics to get to 85. You could easily run any of the instances in under 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinivus View Post
    Approximate quote from Blizzard.
    "We have no intention in removing experience from daily quests for the Cataclysm expansion. They've been able to do it for the last two expansions so why change it now?"
    i think i've seen a similar blue post. let's hope they don't change their minds overnight, i also "stockpiled" dailies
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

that room mate of yours be trolling you mon