Poll: How much is the fish? (ye, Scooter, guy needs to be remembered)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I hope its as much as they need to make the next expansion even better than Cataclysm.
    LoL already waiting for the next one.... ./sigh i'm sure that will be another 40$ LoL (and if i can make an Alliance Blood Elf that will be another 25$)

well let me reformulate the question:

How much do you think blizzard HAS/WILL MAKE on this expantion? and that means the following:
    -Cataclysm Ex-pack
    -Cataclysm collectors edition
    -Race change
    -Faction change
    -Name change
    -Server transfer
    -Ex pack previous/new players didnt have
    -Game card
    -TGC lootcard(because blizz allows a product of a different company to be used ingame)
    -Special effects (such as posters, pictures, Celestial steed, Non-combat "blizz store pets"
    -Authenticator

ETC.

to be honest i am not really sure but i think Cata brings LESS money than WOTLK....

Based on the fact that less people play now than before, however more will probably join because it is a new expantion, both new and old players but i dont think that is enough to beat WOTLK
    Last edited by critterkiller; 2010-12-06 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sauce View Post
    No need for the corporation worship in here. Anything over their set budget will just go into their pockets. They're not going to go above and beyond what they need to when putting things in the game.
    *cough*epicus maximus*cough* :P
    Last edited by mmoc079eea4b81; 2010-12-06 at 10:04 AM.

Activison Doesnt own blizz there ina partnership, Blizz is still its own Company.

As for the Money there going to make, Who care as long as they keep providing me New Stuff, and keeps the game up to date and running.

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Based on the fact that less people play now than before, however more will probably join because it is a new expantion, both new and old players but i dont think that is enough to beat WOTLK
    Were you getting your facts? last time I cheaked blizz As 12 million peps That are playing the game.
    Last edited by Huzzar; 2010-12-06 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Casual gamer is bound by self limitation. Hardcore gamer is stopped only by outside limitations (such as jobs/school, stuff that is necessity).

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Based on the fact that less people play now than before
    Based on the fact that what you said is wrong i would suggest checking your facts before posting.

On Topic:

They will make a lot of money. But its not that only blizzard is getting money with this release. Every company which is involved in the release will have good days (aka shipping companies, red bull , amazon, gamestop etc).
    Last edited by Culexus; 2010-12-06 at 10:23 AM.