Which of the new heroics is easiest?

So, for people that did the new heroics on Beta, for a full clear (required trash and all bosses):
    Which ones are the fastest? the slowest?
    Which ones are the easiest? the hardest?
    Which ones are the most fun? least fun?

The reason I ask is because we can choose which instances we discover and make available for the random dungeon finder. SFK and DM are automatically available, and then I'd like to choose 2 or 3 more based on loot and ease of completion. With 5 available, I don't think it would effect queue times too much. Thanks for any feedback.

Fastest? Black rock caverns
    Slowest? Stone Core
    Easiest? again... Black rock caverns
    Hardest? ...you guessed it, stone core
    most fun? Vortex Pinnacle
    least fun?.... give it up for --- Stone Core

i did all of the heroics on the beta as an arcane mage and the one that gave my groups the most grief was H Stone Core, Vortex Pinnacle however was lots of fun, i enjoyed throne of the tides and lost city of tol'vir as well.

(I'm including H SFK/VC in my answers, i didn't find either of them to be particularly enjoyable, although it was cool to see the heroic vanessa vancleef fight)

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Fastest? Black rock caverns
    Slowest? Stone Core
    Easiest? again... Black rock caverns
    Hardest? ...you guessed it, stone core
    most fun? Vortex Pinnacle
    least fun?.... give it up for --- Stone Core

i did all of the heroics on the beta as an arcane mage and the one that gave my groups the most grief was H Stone Core, Vortex Pinnacle however was lots of fun, i enjoyed throne of the tides and lost city of tol'vir as well.

(I'm including H SFK/VC in my answers, i didn't find either of them to be particularly enjoyable, although it was cool to see the heroic vanessa vancleef fight)
    And with this post alone, people are already going to be dreading stone core.

Please, to all the readers here, take the quoted post above with the tiniest grain of salt. Don't decide what is fast/slow/hard/easy/fun/not fun until YOU'VE done it YOURSELF. I found the occulus enjoyable even though the majority of the playerbase hated it, but that's also because the WotLK babies wanted to faceroll everything the way they're used to, and pressing 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 2 was that much more different than playing their arcane mage *cough* 11121112 *cough*
    Last edited by blahssat; 2010-12-06 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    Well maybe stonecore is the hardest but is also the most fun instance as long as people know how to play its not even that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines HC is the easiest!
    I healed it with a resto druid newly dinged(okey some relevant gear pieces/blues) and it wasn't that hard, my legs were acutally shaking the whole way through the instance but it was more than doable.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deadmines HC was pretty easy. I wiped every firstpull with a pickup-grp in the beta, but deadmines wasn that hard.

Sounds like H Stone Core will be the new Oculus, where 4/5 of the group bails out the moment they see where they are.