Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Watch YouTube videos, read forums, memorize fights, play WoW, wait, and play more WoW.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Sleep until it's 23:30 or something. Then play until I hit 85.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warsabimyass View Post
    So i guess im not the only one who cant w8 till tonight.. what do you do to kill the time? i feel like 5 years old again on x-mas evening :P
    i just cant w8..
    I'll most likely grind my mining up to 450 on my new toon

10+ Year Old Account
    A wise man once said: 'You don't kill time, time kills you.'

Maybe i'll try to get into a ICC LK only for my main, since a few of my alts already have the title

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately I have to work this morning. Best believe when I get home the dog is getting fed and I am passing out until ~9:00pm eastern so I can stay up all night and still function at work Wednesday :P

Still need to go buy bread!!! before i go to bed

10+ Year Old Account
    Writing on my exams project

My day's schedule is pretty filled up, so I'm not going to be bored at all. It goes something like this:

work from 15:00 to 19:00, hitting the gym, and then I'm going to a friend's house who lives next door to Gamestop where I will pick up my copy at midnight.

Deleted
    ill probally play some sc2 or level alts

Clean up the house , have a shower , then Megavideo till 23:59

Deleted
    Eat, Sleep, Raid, Hearth, Vendor, Travel, Explore, Quest, Queue, Ding =)

hmm. im not sure. might just sleep till about 3pm then wake up. eat some food and check sites while talkin with friends and play some WoW untill 11:30pm to go get xpac. XD gonna be one hell of a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learning for my exam on the 9th dec...

Doing a month worth of homework, school projects and such. Because once cataclysm is here, I won't have time for anything else!

10+ Year Old Account
    gonna tidy the house, drop the kids of with my mother in law, have a little nap so i can stay up late, and then log onto wow for the gnome race me and my guildies are doing to pass the time

I just don't care about Cataclysm.

I'm playing (believe it or not) ................ Killer Instinct on the SNES all day with a couple of friends of mine. Waiting till the launch happens in about 9 hours (launch event, not the actual launch xD).

KILLER INSTINCT ROCKS!

Anyone else playing some old, nostalgic games or playing on long-lost consoles?
    Besides my SNES, I brought up my Gamecube (Resident Evil, hell yeah ) and Playstation (4 player Crash Team Racing ftw!) to my home away from home, where I will spent the next couple of days/weeks.

I'll go to college at 14.00, come back at 16.00. Then I'll sleep untill around 23.00, wake up, eat and prepare drinks/ snacks for the night. Should leave me with just a few minutes to midnight

10+ Year Old Account
    Minecraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman/Cataclysmus View Post
    Ill prolly play some DotA then go to sleep before it starts, im the leader of a non-stop cata dungeon leveling group so its gonna be hard.
    I thought, through my beta testing, that you wouldn't receive any xp (experience) through dungeons beyond 82 - to prevent last years experience?