View Poll Results: How excited are you?!

Voters
1020. This poll is closed
  • OMG I keep checking the countdown every 30 mins

222 21.76%
  • I'm psyched, can't wait

470 46.08%
  • I'd rather have a good nights sleep first

224 21.96%
  • Meh,I'll wait a week for all the bugs to get fixed and to avoid the crowd

104 10.20%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    4:21 here,got like 5 hours of sleep last night...and then I saw the countdown....might as well stay up and wait till 12:00 AM PST!

about that |__________|
    and thats really excited.

i'll put it this way, i could punch a hole in 3" thick steel or chew my way through concrete.

Deleted
    Doing some last minute preparrations (cooking, shopping etc), then gonna try to sleep some hours, and then heading of to stand in que at a midnight event And then home and level :P

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

21 more hours!

'kay ... goin to bed. Laterz.
    You are proof that reincarnation does indeed exist.
    Nobody could become this stupid in just one lifetime.

Signature courtesy of the awesome Zil. Thanks a ton!

10+ Year Old Account
    since 99.1% sure that tomorrow morning ill have to work not to exited i wished it could have been released on 8th Dec 00:01 time wed is a day off
    Retired

Very excited - I can play when I get home from D&D, make my worgen characters (a druid and a DK) and spend an hour or two noodling through the start zones.

I've had names picked out for more than a year to do with the Reynardine legends and hopefully naming them after foxes rather than wolves, the two names won't be taken.

Pretty excited, going back to bed about 3pm to (hopefully)wake up at ~10:30pm read to level.. Not going for server first, but I want to get it done fast so I'm not behind like I was at the start of Wrath. :3
    (EU, of course)

Deleted
    Amazon uk decided it'd be a good idea to have its expedited shipping come tomorrow ... which begs the question whether they actually understand what a preorder is. Bastards.

Won't be playing at all this week unfortunately. Cataclysm comes out the VERY FIRST DAY of my finals week this semester. FML QQ. I'm trying to convince myself to not even go buy it until finals week is over, because I know I'll get sucked into it and fail all my tests.

I'm so damn excited, after years visiting this site I finally made an account so that I can respond to this thread and say I don't want to have to wait another 21 hours 32 minutes, but I sure as hell won't mind once I have the artbook from my CE in hand to flip through as I wait for servers to come up.

Deleted
    I'm pretty excited, tho I'll probably wait abit before I start to leve, cause of the overcrowding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited that I've successfully changed my sleep schedule to be a really early riser instead of a really late sleeper. I woke up at 4 am eastern this morning, and plan to wake up at 2 am eastern tomorrow

My only worry is that I'll be too excited to go to bed at 6pm tonight. lol

Deleted
    At work, and cant stop thinking about it, I should really try and get a few hours sleep after work so I can stay up longer but we will see. My cousin is on his way to my house on the train so we can hav a bit of a LAN party

omg

Omg, don't even get me started, i got up at 2AM for no reason and was instantly thinking, I bet those douche bags in my guild are gonna replace me as the tank because I said i want to quest start at level 82... Then i started starring at Cataclysm Dungeons Guide, just starring... going to myself can't wait for a lot of ppl to realize they need to step up their game and stop sucking.

GUY'S CAN YOU FEEL IT?!!! 21 HOURS TO TRY AND BE SERVER 1ST "FERAL DPS DRUID"! Watch me fall asleep just as the servers come up and fk myself lol...

Deleted
    Im fucking psyched man! Really really psyched!

Meh, well ya i am looking forward to level yet again, but i don't have that "OMG COME ON COME ON" feeling, like i had before wotlk. I am older now, so.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

Right now? not excited at all. When I wake up 2 hours before release I should be decently psyched.

This is how excited I am, seriously.