Level 85 honor gear vendor??

Seeing as there are no level 85 honor gear vendor available in game at the moment...

1) Will the vendor be spawned at 12:01 AM on the 7th? (If not, when will it be spawned/available?)

2) Where in Azeroth will the vendor be located? (For alliance)

3) If the vendor will be available at 12:01 AM on the 7th, will I be able to immediately buy some level 85 pvp pieces with my stockpiled 4000 honor? Or will there be an error message saying something like "you need to be level 85 before you can buy this shit"?

Thank you.

Not sure about Alliance. But Im pretty sure it's going to be in the arena in org that is currently being worked on by the battlemasters. Just a guess though =/

"Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away"

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakpeek View Post
    3) If the vendor will be available at 12:01 AM on the 7th, will I be able to immediately buy some level 85 pvp pieces with my stockpiled 4000 honor? Or will there be an error message saying something like "you need to be level 85 before you can buy this shit"?
    Level requirement is a restriction on purchasing anything. You can't even buy food the next "tier" up until you're the proper level, I'd imagine it's the same with PvP gear, even if he did appear.

Deleted
    Cant find him either ><

Probably comes out on tuesday with the start of the new PvP season...?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

The vendor is not in because evidently blizzard does not care if pvp is balanced, or even give the option to get gear with resil to players who enjoy pvp and leveled fast... I am very upset about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowulf View Post
    The vendor is not in because evidently blizzard does not care if pvp is balanced, or even give the option to get gear with resil to players who enjoy pvp and leveled fast... I am very upset about this.
    You can get the crafted PvP gear for all classes, its nothing special but will tide you over for items you cant afford with Honor when the actual PvP gear is available.

I've already crafted several pieces for myself with Blacksmithing, and have the Honor to buy at least 2 more pieces with when its out.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the same as panda911 since i think it was same like wotlk (or not :S dunno) but anyway it's logical that it will come when season starts.

I would rather not pay a blacksmith 2500g for blue pvp bracers.

Deleted
    Make your own then, PvP is starting at the same base level as PvE progression is in Cataclysm, you need your crafted and normal Battleground stuff to survive enough for your big boy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Make your own then, PvP is starting at the same base level as PvE progression is in Cataclysm, you need your crafted and normal Battleground stuff to survive enough for your big boy pants.
    This.... >_>
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

probably in when the seasons starts, although argaloth is in already in baradin hold, who knows

Guys. vendor prob wont come untill they open rated bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Guys. vendor prob wont come untill they open rated bgs.
    and that is on tuesday

Get a guildie to do it, a friend even.

Don't tell me you don't know a single person who can craft the items, if not you're pretty much doing it wrong.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

Deleted
    i'm full pvp crafted set, spent about 1k gold to buy/farm all the materials(dam embersilk cloths), honor capped. Ready to go!

The new season must start for there to be new 85 vendor gear. Only thing available now is the crafted gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there a guy in SW near SI7 that you can spend honor points on for lvl 85 pvp gear?
    Zift

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lkonig View Post
    Isn't there a guy in SW near SI7 that you can spend honor points on for lvl 85 pvp gear?
    Why did you resurrect this thread? It's been dead since December 12th, before they had put the honor vendor in place (they didn't put up the vendor until the arena season started a week after release, which was a few days after the last post in this thread, prior to yours).