East and Central still better that West!

We (east and central) will be sitting all nice and warm with drinks and snacks in our computer chairs. They will be driving home at 12:01 and I'm sure risking a speeding ticket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wha...
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Not if they got digital bro. Pretty fail attempt at trolling.

Haha. This guy has it right. My guild is all PST. A few of us are EST. I will be sleeping till 2:30 AM EST, and then i'll wake up, take a shower and get woken up. log in. and begin to level.

Deleted
    Is there a point to this thread? And while at it, isn't there a 4th timezone in the contiguous US?

Or they and us can do an online upgrade and we will all be sitting nice and warm.

Well, there is MST, but I don't think they really count.

10+ Year Old Account
    fail troll. im from southern cali. desert. a little chilly right now, but still alright.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbeer View Post
    Is there a point to this thread? And while at it, isn't there a 4th timezone in the contiguous US?
    Ya but do you honestly know anyone in Mountain Standard Time? They are all doing digital download anyways since they either have to drive to the store in 8 feet of snow or drive to the one store in Montana that sells them new fangled electronics.

As someone from MST zone, thanks, thanks alot, I think we count! :P

Deleted
    West had 2pac this will always be better...

I'm going to be asleep till 2:30, wake up start a pot of coffee get a shower, pour myself some delicious steaming beverage, walk to my desk, sit down, log on and go.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Ya but do you honestly know anyone in Mountain Standard Time? They are all doing digital download anyways since they either have to drive to the store in 8 feet of snow or drive to the one store in Montana that sells them new fangled electronics.

a few of my guildmates live in mountain time. not every can(or wants to) digital download cataclysm. my best friend just buys gamecards every two months because he doesn't like online shopping so he's going out to get his.

and it's the beginning of december, thanks to global warming snow doesn't even show up til late december or january in some cases

The pointlessness... it's ... Gah! It hit me so hard... it hurt. And guys, Please stop replying to troll threads like this, I now have to give you all warnings for bumping which is really boring.
    ~Raven.