Thread: Server Restart

Deleted

Server Restart

When will the servers restart? Is it at 00:00 or before. Please answer the question.

And did they remove the requirement that you need to explore the dungeon before Queueing for it?

They won't restart. No need. No restart before WoTLK, no restart before TBC

The servers go down I believe, don't they? At least that's what happened with WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have to "find" the dungeon before it is unlocked in LFG.
    Victoria Aut Mors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordecraft View Post
    The servers go down I believe, don't they? At least that's what happened with WotLK.
    Must've been something local with your realm or a certain range of realms. The EU realm I played on didn't have any restart close to Wotlk launch. (And by close I mean a couple of hours or so, don't remember if they had one 24+ hours before launch)

10+ Year Old Account
    US- Malygos has restarted with each expansion just a restart 5min downtime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    When will the servers restart? Is it at 00:00 or before. Please answer the question.
    Since Cataclysm isn't out yet, nobody can answer your question with any certainty except the people in charge of deploying it within Blizzard, and I seriously doubt they'll be posting here. All we can do is guess based on past experiences.

There was not a restart for Wrath, I remember standing on the zepplin tower waiting for midnight so I could be one of the first in Northrend. I love shady game stores that sell things before release.
    "Everyone generalizes from one example, I know I do" Steven Brust

Quote Originally Posted by junioroverlord View Post
    There was not a restart for Wrath, I remember standing on the zepplin tower waiting for midnight so I could be one of the first in Northrend. I love shady game stores that sell things before release.
    Gamestop has done that a few times before here, but not like "super early".

No restart needed. Blizz will push the "Enable Cataclysm for CT-Accounts" and you will be able to play all Cata Features.